Nursing Homes in Alexandria City

3 Communities

Goodwin House Alexandria

4800 Fillmore Ave, Alexandria, VA
$$$$
Residents enjoy calling Goodwin House, in Alexandria, their home because of the ornate decorations that make them feel at home as they walk around the senior community. Located right off Interstate 395, the Goodwin House is across the street from the Northern Virginia Community College and partners with the college to offer enrichment classes to curious residents. Additionally, residents of the facility can spend time in the woodworking studios, arts and crafts rooms, or the ... (read more)

Woodbine Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

2729 KING ST, Alexandria, VA
$$$$
Amaryllis: "Rooms are disgusting. The staff, even the Administrator and Assistant Administrator don't care. My friend is constantly in a stench filled room with various incontinent roommates. My interactions with the staff are I complain and nothing happens. There are no amenities no activities unless you want to go on trips with mentally challenged people. I am working on getting my friend out of Woodbine. It's the worst place ever."

Envoy of Alexandria

900 VIRGINIA AVENUE, Alexandria, VA
$$$$
Oliver, ED: "My cousin resided at Envoy of Alexandria, she was challenged by chronic ALZ. She walked in there able to address all of her personal needs, and communicate her concerns. But within 4 months, she was glued to a wheelchair and unable to address any of her personal needs or communicate to anyone. She received inadequate care with her chronic ALZ. The staff spends most of their time providing the patience with medications, but I witnessed minimum care. Often, there was no... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Alexandria City area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 29 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Alexandria City area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 nursing homes communities in the Alexandria City area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.