Nursing Homes in Jefferson County

9 Communities

Fountainbleau Nursing Center

1349 Us Highway 61, Festus, MO
1 review
Lilia 1: "My mother has been in Fountainbleau Nursing Center since October. The facility is very clean. It's a single floor unit that has four wings, with 10 rooms in each wing. It also has a memory care unit which is what we needed, and it is close to where I live. My mom was allowed to have her own furniture in her room . The staff is very attentive and would report to me about how she's doing as far as her participation and her acceptance, medical care, among other things. They hav... (read more)

Crystal Oaks

1500 Calvary Church Road, Crystal City, MO
$$$$
Pamela: "My mother-in-law is in Crystal Oaks. I like that it's small and intimate. The staff know all the residents. It's very peaceful. There are nice areas to walk outside and sit. They have bingo and ample opportunity to interact with the other residents. They have outdoor activities. There's a bus that could take them places. They offer three meals a day, laundry services, and a salon. The staff is very helpful."

Hillcrest Care Center

1108 CLARKE STREET, De Soto, MO
$$$$
LB: "My father was at Hillcrest Care Center for a year. He had to move because he kept getting out, and they didn't have memory care. However, it is only five minutes from my house. The staff members were very helpful. They had a nice room with a counter sink and some drawers. I didn't think my father liked the food. The staff was nice and handy. They had an activities director who did do some activities. My father went to the exercise room, the therapy room, and the activities r... (read more)

Villas Residential Care Apartments

1550 VILLAS DRIVE, De Soto, MO
$$$$
Altalee: "The Villas was very homey and clean. It's an older facility, but they keep it up well. They were caring, patient, and it felt right. They offer everything you could possibly need, food, and clean clothes every day. My sister said the food is good, and she doesn't have to clean up. They take the residents places if they need to go, and a doctor comes every week. They have a nice Christmas program. I went to church with my sister, and we enjoyed it. We're happy with the place.... (read more)

Scenic Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, LLC

1333 SCENIC DRIVE, Herculaneum, MO

Festus Manor

627 Westwood Dr S, Festus, MO
$$$$
Cjc1963: "My Brother has gone to Festus Manor for skilled rehab to then return home. He is getting very good care. I had some concerns about communication with staff changes but when brought to the administration it was taken care of with no other issues. "

Woodland Manor Nursing Center

100 Woodland Court, Arnold, MO
$$$$
her234: "I didn't like Woodland Manor Nursing Center. My husband was there for rehab three years ago. They did not get his medications to him on time. When he would need to go to the bathroom, they wouldn't get there in time so he would have to go in the bed. A social worker at the hospital where he was called me and recommended Woodland. However, they said they can't take him because he complained when he was there for rehab. So, if he complained then, he's going to complain now. I ... (read more)

Baisch Nursing Center

3260 BAISCH DRIVE, De Soto, MO

South County Nursing Home

1101 WEST OUTER 21 ROAD, Arnold, MO
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Jefferson County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 28 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Jefferson County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 9 nursing homes communities in the Jefferson County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.