7 Independent Living Communities in Waco, TX

Lakeshore Estates

3209 Village Green Dr, Waco, TX
Sharon: "I visited Lakeshore Estates and I thought it was nice. The lady that took us around was very accommodating. She gave the impression that there were a lot of activities going on. However, the exercise place was not large, and the places whe... (read more)

2017

Stilwell Retirement

5400 Laurel Lake Drive, Waco, TX
ksorelle: "My dad moved here from east Texas over three years ago. He was hesitant to move away from his hometown but realized that he needed to be closer to family. I knew that many of the residents were from Waco...but on his move here, we learned ... (read more)

2019

The Delaney at Lake Waco

2121 W. Highway 6, Waco, TX
Conveniently located in Waco, TX, The Delaney at Lake Waco offers top-quality, spacious apartments with various sizes and floor plans. Residents rave about the myriad of amenities available on-site including a full-service salon, well-equip... (read more)

Emerald Cottages of Waco

2412 W Loop 340, Waco, TX
Emerald Cottages of Waco – The Lifestyle You Deserve The Emerald Cottages of Waco redefines the independent living experience by providing your own spacious cottage home on what will be Waco’s newest and arguably its finest senior campus... (read more)

River Park Apartment Homes

1001 N. Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard,, Waco, TX
Beleagured : "I live in these apartments at the present time, would not recommend them. The maintenance staff is almost non-existenet, because he is lazy, took him six months to fix my closet, it also took them over a year to fix my leaking roof!!! Hor... (read more)

Cottages of Oak Springs

1900 Woodgate Drive, Waco, TX
TriciaV: "I love it here, residents very friendly. Manager, Judy is great, she gets things done. The cottages are nice, roomy and up to date. I recommend this place highly."

The Homestead

6720 American Plaza, Waco, TX
Opened in 2008, The Homestead offers beautiful and upscale patio homes for lease to active seniors. Located in Waco immediately next to the Providence Hospital campus, just off the Hwy 6 corridor, The Homestead is a quiet group of 21 pa... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 7 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $1,819 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Waco area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 38 reviews of independent living communities in the Waco area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 7 independent living communities in the Waco area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.