6 Independent Living Communities in White Plains, NY

Also serving communities of Purchase, Rye Brook, Ardsley, Armonk, Palisades.

The Bristal at White Plains

305 North Street, White Plains, NY
The Bristal at White Plains is nestled in White Plains, New York, close to Columbia Hospital and I-287. The facility's studio and one-bedroom apartments are described by visitors as well-maintained and cozy. Visitors say the facility's rest... (read more)

2016

The Esplanade

95 South Broadway, White Plains, NY
Caring95581650: "My mom was at The Esplanade. She didn't have much care there. I booked that place because I had gotten a promotion from them, meaning if I wasn't in by September 1st, the price would go up $500 to $600 a month, so I committed to it. The da... (read more)

Atria Woodlands

1017 Saw Mill River Road, Ardsley, NY
Located in the community of Ardsley, New York, Atria Woodlands is close to Insterstate 87 and VE Macy Park, which is a large green space with a lake for fishing and ice-skating. Visitors to this facility frequently comment on the food, whic... (read more)

Atria Rye Brook

1200 King Street, Rye Brook, NY
BK: "Atria Rye Brook was excellent. The property seemed to be very good, and it's conducive to independent living. The apartment and the kitchen were large. The location was very nice. We were very impressed with the units. My wife could bring ... (read more)

The Bristal at Armonk

90 Business Park Drive, Armonk, NY
The Bristal at Armonk is located in the North Westchester community of Armonk, New York, near Chappaqua, Greenwich and White Plains, and only an hour from New York City. Visitors often comment on the excellent staff, who they describe as ki... (read more)

Broadview – Senior Living at Purchase College

735 Anderson Hill Road, Purchase, NY
Residents of Broadview – Senior Living at Purchase College will have all the premium amenities and services you’d expect to find at a Westchester County senior living community. But unlike other Westchester County, NY, retirement communitie... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the White Plains area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of independent living communities in the White Plains area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 independent living communities in the White Plains area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.