8 Independent Living Communities in Genesee County, MI

Rosehaven Manor

3900 Hammerberg Rd, Flint, MI
Antonio: "Rosehaven Manor is going fine for my dad so far. It's a great atmosphere. It's cool and my dad likes it. It's a reasonable cost, had good care and it's a good community. Everybody seemed nice and friendly. The place is nice, clean and neat... (read more)

2018

Lockwood of Burton

2173 South Center Road, Burton, MI
The Lockwood of Burton assisted living facility is located in the beautiful suburbs of Flint, which is the seventh-largest city in Michigan. Residents have easy access to the local area due to regularly scheduled shopping trips, monthly tri... (read more)

Genesee Gardens

4495 Calkins Rd, Flint, MI
Mike Riness : "3 and a half yrs ago Genesse Gardens talked me into moving my mother there. She has dementia and I was very clear about that. In the last yr they have a new manager, let's just call her the grim reaper, she has done everything she can to ... (read more)

Lockwood of Fenton

16300 Silver Pkwy, Fenton, MI
Karen: "My mother-in-law lives at Lockwood of Fenton. She has a 2-bedroom apartment and she’s very pleased there, but it’s expensive. They just remodelled so it’s very attractive when you walk in, and the apartments are well maintained. We’re plea... (read more)

American House North Senior Living

3375 N. Linden, Flint, MI
American House North Senior Living is located off the main road in Flint, Michigan. Residents are thrilled by scenic views from their windows; many are able to see deer and other forms of wildlife. American House North Senior Living feature... (read more)

2013, 2016

American House Grand Blanc Senior Living

12640 Holly Rd., Grand Blanc, MI
KathyJPWNY: "The staff at American House Grand Blanc Senior Living was very helpful and nice, but I did not find it to be up to date and clean. It and the dining room were run down. I suggest they brighten up the place and update it because it felt lik... (read more)

2016

Tranquility Estates

4069 E. Cook Road, Grand Blanc, MI
Debra: "We chose Tranquility Estates for our parents because our aunt is a resident there and their staff is excellent. My parents have a 1-bedroom apartment with a bathroom, a little kitchenette, and a living area. The grounds are very nice and t... (read more)

Abbey Park

3221 East Baldwin Road, Grand Blanc, MI
Deanna: "Abbey Park is pretty nice. There's a big lobby when you come in. Down the hall there's a computer room, library, ice cream parlor, salon, a theater, and a chapel. The staff is very nice, everyone is very friendly, and very helpful. Most of... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 8 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,106 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Genesee County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 61 reviews of independent living communities in the Genesee County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 8 independent living communities in the Genesee County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.