9 Independent Living Communities in Pasco County, FL

Regency Residence

6711 Embassy Blvd, Port Richey, FL
Sheila: "I really liked Regency Residence. It was very nice. The apartment had a full kitchen, with two-bedrooms, and a living room. They offer three meals a day. They have a pool, a weight room, a library, and a beauty shop. It's very clean and th... (read more)

Keystone Place at Terra Bella

2200 Livingstone Rd, Land O' Lakes, FL
Welcome to Keystone Place at Terra Bella an Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care senior community. “Imagine a senior living community where people are encouraged to express their unique personality and talents to continue... (read more)

Atria Windsor Woods

13707 Dallas Drive, Hudson, FL
Gary: "Atria Windsor Woods and its staff were very good. My mom will be moving in next week."

2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019

Banyan Senior Apartments

11390 US W Highway 19, Port Richey, FL
Caring82103450: "I'm considering Banyan Senior Apartments. It is an independent living facility. They have one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments. They do have some activities that you can join if you want to, e.g., they have bingo and they have trips. The... (read more)

Heritage Pines

11524 Scenic Hills Boulevard, Hudson, FL
Wayne9: "It has been a wonderful experience at Heritage Pines. The maintenance of the community was A+. We like the activities. We have tennis and picket ball. We have a craft room, a card room, and we have bingo going on. We also have a pool and w... (read more)

Spanish Trails Senior Village

7111 Gall Blvd, Zephyrhills, FL
Caring69622550: "Mom is at Spanish Trails. It was a very nice community for the elderly. The people there are very friendly and they looked out for each other. They have a heated pool outside that they could use. They have a clubhouse and every Tuesday mor... (read more)

Landings of St. Andrew

5852 Sea Forest Drive,, New Port Richey, FL
Ruth: "I went to Landings of St. Andrew and I liked the layout. It was so quiet and it's dog friendly. We didn't do any activities, but they have amenities like a laundry room on the same floor and they have a pool and Jacuzzi. They're close to t... (read more)

Hacienda Village

7107 Gibraltar Avenue, New Port Richey, FL
Caring104325150: "The Hacienda Village is for people who are 55 and older. You can either buy or rent the trailer or pre-fab home. The one that I am living in is very good. They have all kinds of things going on here like music, fun, and stuff like that. Fo... (read more)

Landings at Sea Forest

4522 Seagull Drive, New Port Richey, FL
Caring68792850: "My wife and I currently reside at The Landings at Sea Forest. From where our unit is at, we can see the top of the gulf and we have 20 million sunset pictures from there. We also have a balcony that is big enough to go out and sit. However... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 9 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,566 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Pasco County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 60 reviews of independent living communities in the Pasco County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 9 independent living communities in the Pasco County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.