12 Independent Living Communities in Anne Arundel County, MD
The average cost of independent living in Anne Arundel County is $2,420 per month. This is lower than the national median of $2,493. Cheaper nearby regions include Baltimore City with an average starting cost of $2,209.
To help you with your search, browse the 25 reviews below for independent living communities in Anne Arundel County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Anne Arundel County 4.3 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Talbot with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Anne Arundel County, call (855) 863-8283.
Browse Independent Living by city: Independent Living in Annapolis, Independent Living in Baltimore, Independent Living in Glen Burnie, Independent Living in Laurel, Independent Living in Severna Park
Other Senior Care in Anne Arundel County, MD
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Anne Arundel County, Maryland
- Assisted Living in Anne Arundel County, Maryland
- In-Home Care in Anne Arundel County, Maryland
- Nursing Homes in Anne Arundel County, Maryland
- Adult Day Care in Anne Arundel County, Maryland
- Home Health Agencies in Anne Arundel County, Maryland
Independent Living near Anne Arundel County, MD
- Independent Living in Baltimore City County, Maryland
- Independent Living in Prince Georges County, Maryland
- Independent Living in Talbot County, Maryland
- Independent Living in Calvert County, Maryland
- Independent Living in District Of Columbia County, District of Columbia
- Independent Living in Alexandria City County, Virginia
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Anne Arundel
Review of Ginger Cove
My dad is moving to Ginger Cove soon. The visit went well, he liked it, and he picked it. It was comfortable for him, he liked the people that he met there, and the staff made him feel like he will... Read more
Review of Brightview Severna Park
I visited Brightview Severna Park. The staff was really busy, but the person who showed me around was friendly. I was impressed with their menu, it's really nice, but the rooms were too small. Read more
Review of Ginger Cove
Ginger Cove’s staff is very good. They have great activities and a lot of choices. Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: ...
Q&A: Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
You're in good company if the thought of moving into an independent senior living community tempts you from time to time, but you dismiss it with the thought that it's out of your reach financially...
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/local/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options range from ...