Spring Arbor of Greensboro

5125 Michaux Road, Greensboro, NC, 27410

Reviews of Spring Arbor of Greensboro

Scott5 June 27, 2013

My mother was a resident of Spring Arbor for a brief period of time. The front-line caregivers (CNA's) are wonderful. They clearly love these residents and do what they can to make these difficult situations better whenever possible. The facility is beautiful and clean. When Spring Arbor accepted my mom, they were taking patients that were Medicaid but when they filled their beds they stopped taking Medicaid patients. When this happened they started looking for reasons to have the Medicaid patients transferred to other facilities so they could replace those patients with private pay patients (more money). The administrator is only interested in the bottom line. This is what happened to my mother. They created a flimsy excuse to have her transferred to an inpatient unit to have her medications adjusted, then refused to take her back despite the fact that the staff and social workers at the inpatient facilty said she was fine and back to baseline. I feel like it was a conspiracy from the administrator and the nurse that was charged with making that decision, whether or not my mom could go back. On multiple occasions I witnessed other residents whose behavior was MUCH WORSE than my moms, but they were private pay as far as I can tell. I wish I had known this was how they were going to operate BEFORE I had my mom moved there. They don't treat these people as if they were patients that need healthcare, they treat them like they are a commodity and their main concern at the end of the day is money.

Larry11 April 19, 2013

I chose Spring Arbor because of its value, location, and it's brand new. It was fresh and clean, everybody was congenial, and everything about the place was positive in terms of meeting the needs of my parents. They're moving in on Monday, and they're happy because they'd be together.

About Spring Arbor of Greensboro

Spring Arbor of Greensboro is an assisted living facility in Greensboro, NC that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Spring Arbor of Greensboro for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Spring Arbor of Greensboro