Nursing Homes in Jackson County

4 Communities

Edgewood Manor of Wellston

405 NORTH PARK AVENUE, Wellston, OH
1 review
ln117809: "I visited the facility during a fundraiser that was raising money to pay for Christmas presents for all the residents. The staff was very courteous to all the residents and the guests during this event. I found the buildings to be very clean and well decorated. The staff seemed to have a good rapport with the patients and appeared to sincerely care for them. I thought that the nursing home was in a good location on the edge of town. The surrounding area was quiet yet cl... (read more)

Heartland of Jackson

8668 STATE ROUTE 93, Jackson, OH
$$$$
George: "Heartland of Jackson has an excellent rehab program. My mother-in-law enjoys their activity program and she has gone out on a lot of outings. The ability for her to stay involved in the community is good. The personality and the personal touch of the staff have been great. I personally haven't eaten with her there, but my mother-in-law likes their food. She eats very well. I was there yesterday when they served lunch and it looked very good."

Four Winds Nursing Facility

215 SETH AVENUE, Jackson, OH
$$$$
txpeach: "Be prepared as there are so many smokers at the front entrance. How can this be?! Can you imagine going to a reputable hospital or professional building and having to walk though that to enter? In less than a week my mother's iPhone has been stolen. I even question if she receives the ordered pain medication...or something else. Very worried about her at Four Winds. Wish we had taken more time to choose where she rehabs after surgery. "

Jenkins Memorial Health Facility

142 jenkins memorial road, Wellston, OH
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Jackson County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 10 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Jackson County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 nursing homes communities in the Jackson County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.