Nursing Homes in Greene County

21 Communities

Avalon By Otterbein Clearcreek

9320 AVALON CIRCLE, Centerville, OH
$$$$
Nonamejane: "Why don't more hospitals refer patients to this amazing place for their rehab? My stay here was outstanding! I realize most hospitals now have their own IPR units or facilities they're contracted with. I've heard of preferred providers too, but they're missing the point! I viewed my stay at Otterbein Springboro's rehab as a sort of extension of my hospital stay. It was easy to believe the hospital social worker really cared about what I needed when I was sent to Otterbe... (read more)

Greenewood Manor

711 Dayton-Xenia Road, Xenia, OH
$$$$
MS: "My husband has been staying at Greenewood Manor. Our experience has been wonderful. It's an older place with lots of antique furniture, so it's not modern. The staff has been there forever, so there's no turnover. They are attentive, pay attention, call everybody by name, speak to everybody who comes in, and appears to take very good care of the residents. There's no one in the room with my husband but he shares the bathroom with a person on the other side. The dining room i... (read more)

Greene Oaks Health Center

164 OFFICE PARK DRIVE, Xenia, OH
$$$$
Daughter-in-Law 101: "My mother-in-law is in Greene Oaks Health Center. They’ve been great; she’s always clean and happy. They try to get her to mingle with other people and be a little more social and her care is very good. It looks clean; it’s up to date, lots of natural light. "

St. Leonard

8100 Clyo Road, Centerville, OH
$$$$
St. Leonard is located in Centerville, Ohio, near Bill Yeck Park, Crosse Pointe Shopping Center and Southview Medical Center. The community offers studio and one-bedroom apartments with individual climate control and wheelchair-accessible private bathrooms. Relatives comment favorably on the food and the friendly, caring staff. The facility's on-site amenities include a swimming pool, beauty salon and mini-grocery store. Relatives say their loved ones are kept busy with activ... (read more)

Patriot Ridge Community

789 Stoneybrook Trail, Fairborn, OH
$$$$
Kathy: "The assisted living at Patriot Ridge Community wasn't something that we liked. It was nice, and the rooms seemed OK, but they're a little older and need to be updated. They didn't look bright and sunny. They looked clean but seemed a little depressing. For the most part, they were nice, but dark and I think it was nap time when we went. They had all kinds of activities and a nice room for activities and art. We really liked the staff we met. They were very sweet, very good, ... (read more)

Friends Care Center Assisted Living

150 EAST HERMAN STREET, Yellow Springs, OH

Wright Nursing and Rehab Center

829 YELLOW SPRINGS - FAIRFIELD RD, Fairborn, OH
$$$$
Minnie: "We are much happier with Wright Nursing and Rehab Center. The staff and the service is excellent. He basically eats in his room, but he doesn't eat much. I've eaten some of it and it's fine. They have Bingo, music, board games, and things of that nature. He doesn't do much because he's weak."

Heartland of Beavercreek

1974 NORTH FAIRFIELD ROAD, Beavercreek, OH
$$$$
KC Family: "Our mother was sent here for rehab after a serious fall. She was left for the first 24 hours in her transport clothing on her bed. She was wet-not taken to the bathroom after call requested. When our niece arrived, she cleaned her up! We have pictures. This was day one. Thereafter, our mother was NOT bathed for 9 days. The care was sloppy. The attention to her health, rehab, response to calls, changing of her sheets were barely visible. She would languish in a chair. On ... (read more)

Dayspring Of Miami Valley Hlth Care Center & Rehab

8001 Dayton Springfield Road , Fairborn, OH
$$$$
checkerss: "Excellent experience, very grateful for all dayspring did for us"

The Rehabilitation & Nursing Center at Elm Creek

115 ELMWOOD CIRCLE, West Carrollton, OH
$$$$
Debra: "My father had surgery and he had to go into the Laurels (Rehab Nursing Center Elm Creek) for a couple of weeks. The food there was bad, it was not very appetizing. When he was there, he was just sitting in his room, no one would tell him there were activities, and he can't look at the calendar to see. However, they had an excellent rehab center. The facility itself was clean and the staff was really nice. Our sister was also there. She had a massive stroke and had to be in T... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Greene County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 78 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Greene County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 21 nursing homes communities in the Greene County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.