49 Nursing Homes in Revere, MA

West Revere Health Center

133 Salem Street , Revere, MA
charles ross: "My father in law was transferred there from MGH two weeks ago.His health has rapidly declined since that time. He has lost 15 lbs and has acquired an infection,normally I would blame this on declining health but observed several actions ... (read more)

Lighthouse Nursing Care Center

204 Proctor Avenue , Revere, MA
Eastie: "Unless you are planning on spending every minute of the day with your loved one at this place, take my advice, DO NOT send them here! Constantly short staffed and very untidy(garbage always flowing over the trash cans, sinks and toilets no... (read more)

Grosvenor Park

7 Loring Hills Avenue, Salem, MA
Grace Mercurio: "The physical therapy helped me very much. The nurses, c.n.a.'s and everyone were very nice. My roommate and I got along great, I was sorry to see her go home before it was time for me to leave. "

Chelsea Soldiers' Home Adult Day Health Care

91 Crest Avenue, Chelsea, MA
Marion43: "My husband is in the Veteran's Adult Care group at the Soldiers Home and it has done wonders for him. Actually, it has helped his memory and conversation a little. The people there are so kind, thoughtful and understanding. The people ... (read more)

Marina Bay Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

2 Seaport Drive , Quincy, MA
judykee: "I was there for 2 weeks because of a bad break and the care I received there was excellent! The place is gorgeous as the view but most important was the attitude and loving care I received from the nurses and aids! I thought they were a ... (read more)

Golden LivingCenter - The Elmhurst

743 Main St, Melrose, MA
Steve R.: "My father-in law and mother both had wonderful stay at Golden LivingCenter Elmhurst. My father-in law visited for some short term rehab and although he was not the easiest patient for the staff, they did an exceptional job assisting him t... (read more)

Leonard Florence Center for Living

165 Captain's Row, Chelsea, MA
Leonard Florence Center for Living is a transitional assisted living facility located in Chelsea, Massachusetts, close to the gorgeous Island End River and the Mass General: Chelsea Healthcare Center. Family members mention that the staff p... (read more)

Watertown Health Center

59 Coolidge Road, Watertown, MA
CS: "My father is Watertown Health Center. We chose them because it's closer to home and the nurses really help them out. It's a nice, clean place. They cooperate with the patients and have activities for handicapped and elderly people. They al... (read more)

Neville Center at Fresh Pond for Nursing & Rehab

640 Concord Avenue , Cambridge, MA
JKBuchard: "My mother came here for some short term rehab after she had a knee replacement. She was in alot of pain, but the nursing staff (specifically one named Susan) was always so helpful and caring. She helped my mother throughout the whole rehab... (read more)

Bear Hill Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

11 North Street, Stoneham, MA 02180, Stoneham, MA
E.Gagne: "I don't know where to begin & where to end because Bear Hill Nursing Facility in Stoneham, MA is more than a five star facility, If your searching for the outstanding care for your loved one, look no further because I experienced everythin... (read more)

Life Care Center of Stoneham

25 Woodland Road , Stoneham, MA
Caring109225550: "Life Care Center of Stoneham is really nice. It is new, so it is attractive to people, but it is a little expensive also. I highly recommend this place if you have the money. What -- to me -- is outstanding about the place is the staff. Th... (read more)

South Cove Manor Nursing Home

120 Shawmut Avenue, Boston, MA
Tom w1: "This placed is a really nice place for my father to live. He basicaly has his onw apartment with medical staff around. He doesnt have a rooomate and the rooms are very big with little kitchenettes in them. It is nicer then the apartment he... (read more)

Wakefield Care and Rehabilitation Center

1 Bathol Street, Wakefield, MA
nursemass: "Wakefield Care is a large brick building that is located in a wooded area that feels safe and quiet. It's about 5 minutes away from Melrose Wakefield Hospital and 10 minutes away from Main St. There is tight security in the building. There... (read more)

Life Care Center Of The North Shore

111 Birch Street, Lynn, MA
Life Care Center of the North Shore is located in Lynn, Massachusetts, just 10 minutes from Union Hospital and the North Shore Medical Center. Visitors praise the staff's dedication to accommodating the needs of each resident, as well as en... (read more)

Glen Ridge Nursing Care Center

120 MURRAY STREET, Medford, MA
auntyniece.: "Genisis has been in touch, I hope the results of my communication are good. Giving best care to folks at Glen Ridge. Medford. All I want. My Aunt not crying on the phone. Again. It is very easy for folks to get lax in their attention to ... (read more)

JEANNE JUGAN RESIDENCE

186 HIGHLAND AVENUE, Somerville, MA
Saint theresa: "My mother has been there for 2 years almost and I feel so blessed with the carexgiven to her every day the sisters are so kind and loving And the Catholic atmosphere is all around ... That is so important to have access to the sacraments i... (read more)

Harriett and Ralph Kaplan Estates

240 Lynnfield street , Peabody, MA
Harriett and Ralph Kaplan Estates offers assisted living, nursing and memory care, and is nestled in a quiet neighborhood in Peabody, Massachusetts, just 20 miles north of Boston. Loved ones and residents praise the assisted living facility... (read more)

Aberjon Nursing Center, Inc

184 Swanton Street , Winchester, MA
Sylvester K: "My seventeen day stay at the Aberjona Nursing Center allowed me to accomplish my personal goals of taking care of myself and allowing me to return home safely. Also, the rehabbing gave me the physical fitness to accomplish my goals. The pr... (read more)

Abbott House Nursing Home

28 Essex Street, Lynn, MA
nursemass: "Abbott House is a small nursing home located in Lynn, MA. I am not employed by the nursing home. I visited the facility when one of my senior patients was admitted in the Alzheimer's/dementia unit. Abbott house is located near the Lynn/Swa... (read more)

Benjamin Healthcare Center

120 Fisher Avenue , Boston, MA
Caring83936150: "Mom is in Benjamin Healthcare Center. It is very welcoming, clean, and it smells nice. The staff is very polite, and the medical care of the patients appears to be appropriate. The rooms, they are all top notch. They have an activities dir... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Revere area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 17 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Revere area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 49 nursing homes communities in the Revere area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.