Nursing Homes in Venice

yrs

Village on the Isle

920 Tamiami Trail South, Venice, FL
$$$$
Lorraine: "My mom was at Village on the Isle for rehab. It was a different feel because she had to share a room. Nevertheless, the staff was wonderful and went above and beyond for us. We had some things we're dealing, but they helped us out. The food was not as good as where she is now. Activities were a little bit different because my mom was doing more physical therapy. It was a different atmosphere but good as well. The physical therapy seemed good. The cost was covered by insuranc... (read more)
yr

HarborChase of Venice

950 Pinebrook Road, Venice, FL
$$$$
Jennifer Sites: "I was extremely disappointed and concerned by the poor care given to my elderly friend and neighbor who was a recent client of both Harbor Chase assisted living and then Harbor Chase skilled nursing. My husband and I are both retired medical professionals and it is beyond comprehension that this patient was ever accepted as an assisted living client. He needed far more comprehensive medical care than could be provided in that environment. On one of my visits, I pressed hi... (read more)

Manorcare Health Services

1450 East Venice, Venice, FL
$$$$
Moms Happy : "Mom is a resident for approximately 6 months. The caring of her overall person is amazing. She is very happy, physically & emotionally. I enjoyed a recent “outing” to lunch for residents who wanted to attend. Marissa & Elisa, our chaperones, were great. They get to know residents like family. Mom feels at home & staff makes her feel that way. "

Bay Breeze Health & Rehabilitation Center

1026 Albee Farm Road, Venice, FL
$$$$
Frances19: "We moved my mother to Bay Breeze. The staff is excellent, very informative, and very caring. The sanitation is fine; it’s nice and clean. She is taken care of. Her room is bright and sunny. They have good maintenance people working with them. She had pictures hanging up and stuff. She is doing good there. "

Sunset Lake Health And Rehabilitation Center

832 Sunset Lake Blvd , Venice, FL
$$$$
jones12: "The facility is clean for the most part! The staff is overworked and short staffed. The administrator Steven could care less! He walks around and says he’s working on improvements but I have seen nothing thus far! The place is noisy ! Their are little to no activities here! The weekends are like ghost town ! The therapy dept. is nice, The nursing director Sue visits every pt. Everyday and cares about what we have to say! She answers questions honestly and cares about... (read more)

Pinebrook Center

1240 Pinebrook Road, Venice, FL
1 review
Caring103098450: "The lady who helped me at Pinebrook was very helpful, but that was a skilled nursing facility and not an ALF. It is just very tired looking, and it is like it hadn't been redone since 1980s or something; that's why it didn't appeal to me at all. I didn't see any activities going on there. This is a place I just visited, and my dad didn't go there. My overall impression is there wasn't any activity going on, and it is a nursing home as opposed to the assisted living facility ... (read more)

At A Glance

Venice area seniors who require skilled nursing care have 6 nursing homes in the city and surrounding towns to choose from, with an average cost of $7,000 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Venice area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 28 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Venice area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 nursing homes communities in the Venice area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.