Nursing Homes in Parker

12 Communities

Life Care Center - Stonegate

15720 Garden Plaza Drive, Parker, CO
$$$$
Got Out: "You walk in and think it’s so nice. Do Not leave anyone you care about in their care! I was there for 6 miserable days. I was yelled at, ignored, offered meds I was allergic to, mistreated in ways that would make you cry. I cried. A lot. I could give names but I don’t know if that’s allowed on here. Stay Away!"

Crown Crest of Parker

9398 Crown Crest Boulevard, Parker, CO
$$$$
Teachermom: "The people at Crown Crest seemed fine, and a lot of them looked like they were living there. They knew their way around, and they could get their fresh water. They get to the TV room, and they were doing everything. It was clean, sunny, and bright, but I never saw staff. That just bothered me. There was like a little TV room, but there were no books, no magazines, and no games. There didn’t seem to be a whole lot for the people to do. I’m not so sure I’d want to be there. M... (read more)

Center At Lincoln Llc

12230 Lioness Way, Parker, CO

Vi at Highlands Ranch

2850 Classic Drive, Highlands Ranch, CO
$$$$
Vi at La Jolla Village is a Life Plan Community, also known as Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC), located in San Diego, California, within the ‘Golden Triangle’. Our location offers spectacular views with access to high-end shopping, dining, parks, and walking trails. Our retirement community provides exceptional amenities, social programs, and a wealth of activities to enjoy. Whether you desire Vi’s beach proximity, variety of amenities and benefits, upscale enviro... (read more)
yr

St. Andrews Village

2670 SOUTH ABILENE STREET, Aurora, CO
$$$$
St. Andrews Village is located in Aurora, Colorado, on beautiful grounds near the freeway for easy access to shopping and other services. The facility features a variety of types and sizes of rooms and offers both independent and assisted living options. Visitors and residents' loved ones praise the helpful and accommodating staff, who even go so far as to help residents remodel their rooms. Visitors note that the facility is spacious and clean, and family members appreciate ... (read more)

Brookdale Greenwood Village

6450 South Boston St., Greenwood Village, CO
$$$$
Caring71895450: "I got in at Heritage Club a week ago. They try to meet my needs and I'm very satisfied with it. The staff gets to know you quickly. It is a very nice facility, clean, well kept and well run and everything is way above good. They have activities to do every day and they put the schedule up for the month. They got 5 stars on every category on the state inspection. "

Holly Creek

5500 E Peakview Avenue, Centennial, CO
$$$$
Holly Creek offers assisted and independent living just south of Denver, Colorado. This facility can support residents with a variety of care requirements, including memory support, skilled nursing and rehabilitative care. Visitors remark on how good the food is and appreciate the dining options which include small places for a quick meal as well as a large dining room. The facility has a 35-seat theater, salon, technology center and art gallery. Holly Creek has an aqua fitne... (read more)

Orchard Park Health Care Center

6005 S. Holly Street, Littleton, CO
$$$$
SBoone: "My mother was in this facility for 10 days after being hospitalized with a fractured hip. She was consistently ignored at night when she needed help to the restroom. The first night she was there, she pushed her buzzer many time and even yelled for help before getting herself into a wheelchair and taking herself to the restroom. She could see workers outside of her room laughing and talking and no one would respond. Once, she was helped to restroom and then forgotten. S... (read more)

Christian Living Communities - Someren Glen

5000 East Arapahoe Road, Centennial, CO
$$$$
Someren Glen Retirement Community offers a full continuum of care in a monthly rental format that does not require an entrance fee. We offer Residential Living, Assisted Living, and Skilled Nursing Suites in LTC and Memory Care, as well as Home Care and Adult Day Services. A neighborhood of Christian Living Communities, Someren Glen Retirement Community is a faith-based, mission-driven, not-for-profit, continuing care senior living community. Locally owned and operated, we ha... (read more)

Cherry Creek Nursing Center

14699 EAST HAMPDEN AVENUE, Aurora, CO
$$$$
smokyhill: "My dad was in the rehab part of cherry Creek nursing home. We couldn't of asked for a better place for him, the staff really cared , it was clean, the food was good. My sisters and I were very happy and we were there every day for 1 1/2 weeks. Thank you very much "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Parker area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 10 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Parker area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 12 nursing homes communities in the Parker area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.