Nursing Homes in Capitola

20 Communities

Pacific Coast Manor

1935 WHARF ROAD, Capitola, CA
$$$$
cawingnut19: "I was on the Rehabilitation side of Pacific Coast Manor after having Total Knee Replacement in December, 2014. The caring staff, from administration to the nice guy fixing the television, to physical therapy, all my needs were met. They all exceeded my expectations. I am having my other knee done and hope to be able to return to PCM. "

Golden Age Convalescent Hospital

523 BURLINGAME AVENUE, Capitola, CA
yrs

Terraces of Los Gatos

800 Blossom Hill Road, Los Gatos, CA
$$$$
Conveniently located near state Route 17 in Los Gatos, California, Terraces of Los Gatos provides assisted living, skilled nursing and a small memory care unit to 422 residents. The facility's clean, well-organized environment and welcoming staff earn high marks from residents and their loved ones. Many residents also appreciate the pet-friendly policy, the small in-room kitchens, the on-site library and the outdoor swimming pool. Other amenities include a gym, a small stage ... (read more)

Los Gatos Meadows

110 Wood Rd, Los Gatos, CA

Los Gatos Oaks Convalescent Hospital

16605 LARK AVENUE, Los Gatos, CA
1 review
Klay: "Awesome staff, clean rooms, compassionate nurses and cna's..timely answering of call light..Good and productive rehab therapy..very clean and homelike environment..Nurses are well trained and knows what they are doing "

Woodlands Healthcare Center

14966 Terrono De Flores Lane, Los Gatos, CA
1 review
larryb: "The place smells great especially like apple cider spice. they have the best friendliest staff in the world especially the therapy department. you were perfect and thank you for saving my life. ~Larry B. "

Our Lady of Fatima Villa

20400 Saratoga Los Gatos Road, Saratoga, CA
$$$$
Miggie: "A very friendly, loving and comforting place. My mom spent over a year in the care of the dedicated personnel. Everyone from the cleaning crew, CNA's, nurses, therapists, dietary staff, and entertainment staff were friendly and great at their jobs. They made my mom feel welcome and always addressed her by name and with a smile! I dropped in almost everyday at various times and was always pleased with the quality of care. They made her feel like family. Great entertain... (read more)

Plum Tree Care Center

2580 SAMARITAN DRIVE, San Jose, CA
$$$$
Cheryl: "Plum Tree was lively and always had something going on. My mom was one of the few residents who was Filipino and most of the staff was Filipino so they treated her like their grandma. She loved it because it was very social for her. She felt like she was getting special attention. They always had activities. It's a small enough community that they were consistent with their checks. It's not ideal for long-term stay because the closets are small and you can't really make the ... (read more)

Pacific Hills Manor

370 NOBLE COURT, Morgan Hill, CA
$$$$
Lyn13: "Pacific Hills Manor was very clean, and the people were very helpful. They've got activities. They have a good menu, which is important for some of the seniors. "

Stonebrook Health And Rehabilitation

350 De Soto Drive, Los Gatos, CA
$$$$
Ftavi: "My name is Frances I needed rehab due to left side being partially paralyzed. Stonebrook was home for over two months. I had been in a SNF before so I was nervous but the second I entered, it was clean and modern lots of decoration. Huge activity room full of patients interacting a full hair salon. The medical care I received was phenomenal. Call lights answered quickly any staff member seeing the light comes in and offers help!!! Unheard of administrater to housekeeping off... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Capitola area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Capitola area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 20 nursing homes communities in the Capitola area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.