11 Independent Living Communities in North Versailles, PA

Also serving communities of Monroeville, West Mifflin, North Huntingdon.

Point Pleasant Retirement Community

120 Mosside Boulevard, North Versailles, PA
Jennifer: "Point Pleasant Retirement Community was wonderful. I highly recommend it. The apartments were different sizes. They were getting ready to go on a trip when I was there. There was a library."

Gardens of Lincoln Court

249 Lincoln Highway, North Versailles, PA
Caring108427550: "I like The Gardens of Lincoln Court, and I chose it for dad. It is also close to home although he is not real happy with the food. They have variety of activities; there’s bingo, movie nights, manicures and pedicures, and they’ve got a bea... (read more)

Arrowood at Southwestern

500 Lewis Run Road, West Mifflin, PA
donnasmith: "My mother has been a resident for 12 years. The last 2 years has been a down hill nightmare. Arrowood has gone from a great independent living to independent/assisted living. The second floor hallway smells like urine and it hasn't been sw... (read more)
Special Promotion! Ends in 10 days

The Residence at Whitehall

4750 Clairton Blvd/ Rt. 50, Pittsburgh, PA
A retirement community where luxury meets affordability. With so many modern amenities included in your monthly rent, life just got better. And with our Founders’ Circle discount, you’ll be amazed at how much you can save. The Residence ... (read more)

Sherwood Oaks

100 Norman Drive, Pittsburgh, PA
Cynthia361582: "If my parents decide to move up to Sherwood Oaks, it would be the closest for them, location-wise. They had 1-bedrooms and 2-bedrooms, and some had porches. They had different rooms that seemed really good. A lot of people were playing var... (read more)

Beatty Pointe Village

700 Beatty Rd, Monroeville, PA
E.E.: "I liked everything about Beatty Pointe Village and so did my husband. The rooms were spacious enough, and they have three meals a day, which really appeals to my husband because he likes eating out. The doctors I'm seeing are in the area, ... (read more)

Atria South Hills

5300 Clairton Boulevard (Route 51), Pittsburgh, PA
At Atria South Hills, nestled within the South Hills suburb of Baldwin Borough, residents experience a sense of community and security. Join your new friends on a trip to the Pittsburgh Ballet, the symphony, Three Rivers Arts Festival and m... (read more)

2014

Lighthouse Pointe Village at Chapel Harbor

500 Chapel Harbor Drive, Pittsburgh, PA
Caring109772150: "My mother is staying at Lighthouse. It is nice. It is out on the river. They have activities. They had an Elvis impersonator there once. They have exercise classes. They have a beauty parlor and a library. They have one, two, and three bed... (read more)

Seneca Place

5360 SALTSBURG ROAD, Verona, PA
Becky401227: "Seneca Hills Village was OK. The size of the room was smaller, and it was a little bit more institutional. The maintenance was fine, but the place was just smaller than what we wanted for my dad. The staff was friendly. "

A J Demor Towers

1 Demor Drive,, Verona, PA
Henrietta2: "I wanted to move and A J Demor was available. It's like 62 apartments and everybody gets along with everybody. They're real friendly down here. It is updated but there's not a lot of room for a dining area. We cook our own food. The staff ... (read more)

Redstone Highlands

12921 Redstone Drive, North Huntingdon, PA
Terry: "Redstone Highlands was very clean and the staff had a lot of information to give out. I visited some of the rooms available, and they were very nice and neat. It's not as nice as the other senior places, but there were still lots of good t... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 11 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,090 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the North Versailles area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 7 reviews of independent living communities in the North Versailles area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 11 independent living communities in the North Versailles area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.