7 Independent Living Communities in Loveland, CO

Also serving communities of Windsor.

Sugar Valley Estates

4320 Georgetown Dr, Loveland, CO
Joe: "I toured Sugar Valley Estates, but it’s a little bit too old for me. It was a nice well-kept place. The staff was very professional and answered my questions really well. The dining area was nice and clean. They had a barber shop, music ro... (read more)

2018

Hillcrest of Loveland

535 N. Douglas Ave., Loveland, CO
Hillcrest of Loveland in Loveland, Colorado, offers beautiful apartments in a lovely setting. The building's main entrance conveys a warm, inviting welcome, and the large windows and attractive decor make the common spaces great places for ... (read more)

The Wexford

1515 West 28th Street, Loveland, CO
Tammy473521: "My relative moved into Wexford, and she's very happy there. It's very elegant and nice. The people are very friendly and caring. It's been a lovely experience so far. She has a beautiful apartment. We've eaten there for six days in a row, ... (read more)

Affinity at Loveland

3415 N. Lincoln Avenue, Loveland, CO
Margaret: "We didn't see a lot of people at Affinity at Loveland, but I loved their windows in every room. They were so big and facing the mountains, so it was lovely and very nice. It was very light and airy, and there were walking paths. The people... (read more)

MacKenzie Place Fort Collins

4750 Pleasant Oak Drive, Fort Collins, CO
Across from KinderCare, surrounded by shopping and restaurants, and minutes from the nearest hospital, MacKenzie Place Fort Collins is an assisted and independent living and memory care facility in Fort Collins, Colorado. Visitors comment o... (read more)

2019

Good Samaritan Society – Water Valley Senior Living Resort

805 Compassion Drive,, Windsor, CO
Lauri283334: "My in-laws are already settled in Good Samaritan Society-Water Valley Senior Living. The place is very nice. The staff is very nice too. They are friendly, and knowledgeable. They layout is centralized, and it has a really big impact when ... (read more)

Affinity at Fort Collins

4201 Corbett Drive, Fort Collins, CO
Lee: "I'm going to move into Affinity at Fort Collins. We chose it because of its good price and nice people. They have a really nice swimming pool and a full kitchen. I rented a two-bedroom, two-bathroom unit with a garage for a little over $2,... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 7 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $3,275 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Loveland area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 31 reviews of independent living communities in the Loveland area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 7 independent living communities in the Loveland area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.