Assisted Living in Warren County

3 Communities

RiverView Terrace

114 Highland Drive, Mcminnville, TN
1 review
Sharon B.1: "Riverview Terrace was very nice. Someone took us on a tour of the facility. We were able to see the rooms. The rooms were very nice with very nice layout. I thought they had their own furniture, and you did not have to bring furniture with you. Everything was very clean. We interacted with some of the residents, and everyone we interacted with seemed to be very satisfied and happy there. I was very impressed with what I saw. When I was there, I saw two tables of women playin... (read more)

Webb House Retirement Center Inc

3877 Manchester Highway, Mc Minnville, TN
1 review
Sharon B.1: "The layout of Webb House Retirement Center was nicer than the other I visited. It was newer. We actually knew people who lived there. It thought it was more wide open, which I thought some people might like. People there could have their own private terraces or screened-in porches to make it a little homey feeling so to speak. We interacted with some of the residents there, and everyone there seemed very happy and very pleased with the facility. We actually met the gentleman... (read more)

Mc Minnville Boarding Home

345 GARFIELD STREET, Mc Minnville, TN

At A Glance

There are 3 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Warren County is $3,536 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Warren County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of assisted living communities in the Warren County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 assisted living communities in the Warren County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.