Royal Palms

200 Lake Ave NE, Largo, FL, 33771

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Royal Palms

Caring96698250 November 03, 2014

Royal Palms is a very good facility. The rooms are very good as well. The staff is wonderful. The food used to be good, but not anymore. I was happy as I could be when I was there.

Ted6 October 06, 2014

The Palms is great, we would like to go there although it’s very pricey. It is a nice place we really like it. I would be happy to tell you that it’s very clean, nice, and the staff is very friendly; it just seemed to be a really nice place. I would give it a very high rating, and I think it would serve our needs. They have a pool for exercise, a gymnasium, and they had a lot of really good things.

Judi3 February 26, 2014

I liked Royal Palms very much. In the last year marketing sort of tipped over because they were trying so hard to get new people in. They took some of our activities away from us and put them in another small facility which we would have to go up to and that was not much fun. The food was good and most of the people enjoyed eating. Of all the places in that area I would rate it a five (being the highest). That doesn’t mean that I was all that happy with it but it was the best facility in Largo Florida. They made great effort for all of just to know one another, and that was good. They have activities all day and into the evening hours. I think we got to go out once or twice a month for dinner, and once or twice a month for lunch just to get away. We had an excellent and wonderful transportation there. They took us by bus; anybody who wanted to go out to dinner or took us to doctors. They had limousines and five buses so there was plenty of transportation, you didn’t have to wait anywhere for anything. I want them to know that I’m saying ‘thank you’ to them. I lived there for 7 years. The employees there went out of their way to help every one of us. They become part of our extended family. I was very happy there.

Dianne15 January 31, 2014

I choose Royal Palms because it has an independent living where I am now. It also has an assisted living and a nursing home which has a facility for Parkinson's, Dementia, Alzheimer's and a rehab center all in the same campus. I think that is a good feature. The staff is fabulous. I have my own private apartment, which they redid before I move in. My meals are fixed for me, I just go down to the dining room. I don't need to worry about cooking unless I want to. When I walk out there is a little pond. They have all kinds of cards games, board games and bingo sometimes in the afternoon or sometimes in the evening. On Fridays, they have entertainment and a happy hour type time. They have music entertainment usually on Wednesday afternoons. They have crafts, exercise classes and water aerobics on a heated pool. There is also an inside heated pool and a spa. They also have transportation to the doctors, bus runs to the grocery stores and the shopping centers.

Caring 1760 March 28, 2013

My sister-in-law is at Royal Palms. It's very professionally-run and it has a very cheerful, helpful and attentive staff. The food is delicious. They have an Italian chef. Everything is convenient for the residents. All they need is located right on the premises. Transportation is available wherever they need to go some place. The facility is very well-kept and maintained. It's a beautiful place.

From Royal Palms

Royal Palms is a Platinum Service® community managed by The Goodman Group. Based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, The Goodman Group has been a national leader in developing and managing residential and senior living communities, health care communities and commercial properties since the 1960s.

Our Platinum Service program was proudly launched by The Goodman Group in 2009 as its landmark customer service program. Each of our staff members receive The Goodman Group's Platinum Service training and commit to following our Platinum Service standards.

Every day, our employees make the difference by treating each individual like family and delivering services in a professional manner at Royal Palms. In addition, our residents enjoy the difference through exceptional amenities and services that make life so much more enjoyable, with activities galore!

Features of Royal Palms