Deer Meadows Retirement Community ASSISTED LIVING

8301 Roosevelt Boulevard, Philadelphia, PA, 19152

Reviews of Deer Meadows Retirement Community | ASSISTED LIVING

June 29, 2015

We were on a real tight budget, and Deer Meadows worked out a budget that we can afford. They travel to the local stores, and they take them out to a movie, but there's not as much activity as I thought there's going to be. My mom goes to bingo twice a week, and my dad plays cards once a week. I feel that they're safe there. The staff seems to be on top of things, but they can do more things to make them more active, and someone needs to take a hold of the activities per se and enhance it.

May 18, 2015

By with

Facility was unkempt. Dietary was sub-standard and the meal was inappropriate for my father's phyical condition. TV was broken in his room. All in all I would stay way

February 12, 2014

By MargiJ

My father was a short term resident at Deer Meadows. Our family could not ask for a better outcome for the care he received. The nursing staff were attentive to all his needs. The Rehab Department was excellent. My father did return once again after a hospital stay and again our family was very pleased his care. The facility is very clean and bright. I would recommend Deer Meadows for the excellent nursing care they provide.

Photos of Deer Meadows Retirement Community

Services & Amenities of Deer Meadows Retirement Community

• Minimum Memory Cost: $5000/month

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

About Deer Meadows Retirement Community

Deer Meadows Retirement Community (DMRC) is a Continuing Care Retirement Community originally founded in 1869 as The Baptist Home of Philadelphia. A community landmark, DMRC recently celebrated its 145th anniversary as a provider of high-quality residential services that allow seniors to remain active and independent, while confident of the best assistance, support, and medical care.

Today, Deer Meadows offers independent living apartments, personal care living and nursing care for all seniors. DMRC also offers intensive rehabilitation not only for its residents, but also for people in the neighborhood who may need short-term therapy.

Independent Living

Deer Meadows Retirement Community’s independent residents can select from many styles of luxury suites – from spacious, beautifully appointed two-bedroom suite, and extravagant one bedroom units in several sizes. We also have spacious studio apartments as well.

Personal Care/Assisted Living

For those residents who need assistance, you can choose from our beautifully appointed apartments and personal care will come to you. Rests assure your loved ones can live in a comfortable and friendly environment, enjoying the company of others.

Memory Care

Deer Meadows offers a secure Memory Care community to ensure that your loved ones are safe and well-cared for.

Deer Meadows Retirement Community will continue to be a leader in resident services. We will embrace change that will help us enhance our services. We will organize and make investments to take advantage of opportunities that satisfy the needs of our residents and employees. We will respond to regulations and legislation in a creative fashion that assures our continuous financial success. We will manage our resources applying the principles of continuous quality improvement. Above all else we will protect our reputation for excellence and success even as criteria for excellence and success change.

Our Core Values set us apart and include Compassion: Caring for those we serve with kind, heartfelt and genuine concern. Creativity: Continuous improvement through innovation and teamwork. Integrity: Dedication to doing what is right

Map of Deer Meadows Retirement Community