Nursing Homes in Johnson City

19 Communities

Quillen Rehabilitation Hospital

2511 Wesley Street, Johnson City, TN
1 review
Patti27: "The people at Quillen Rehabilitation Hospital were very good to my husband. The facility was very clean. The staff were very warm. They worked with him quite extensively. It’s a very secured environment. I would recommend this facility to others. "

Appalachian Christian Village

2012 SHERWOOD DRIVE, Johnson City, TN
$$$$
Appalachian Christian Village is located in the heart of Johnson City, Tennessee, and receives high marks from both residents and visitors for its good location, nice dining room and spacious apartments. Visitors also praise the facility for having a caring staff and note that there are many activities for residents to participate in, including such as chi-gong, strength, balance and seated yoga. Residents enjoy shopping trips, eating out or taking in a performance by the orc... (read more)

Lakebridge Health Care Center

115 WOODLAWN DRIVE, Johnson City, TN
$$$$
conceredcitizen: "My opinion, the therapy team were outstanding, couldn't ask for better. as for the cna's & nurses, for the most part I was impressed, but there were some that don't have the compassion or personality it takes to work w/the elderly or those there for therapy. Some are rude & uncaring. Getting showers is impossible, there's never anyone to give the resident's a shower's unless it's a bed bath."

Nhc Healthcare, Johnson City

3209 BRISTOL HWY, Johnson City, TN
$$$$
Becky29: "I haven't really visited any of the areas for senior care., but I have visited a nursing home where my brother was at called NHC. Our overall experience was terrible. There were two nurses that were really good, but there was one nurse that was terrible. She was very rude. She didn't have any bedside manner when it came to the patients. The last day that my brother was in the nursing home, I walked in and found him lifeless in bed. I asked for help, but because I wasn't an i... (read more)

Christian Care Center of Johnson City

505 N ROAN STREET, Johnson City, TN

Ivy Hall Nursing Home

301 WATAUGA AVE, Elizabethton, TN
$$$$
Jenny Grindstaff-Jones: "My daddy is a Vietnam Veteran. A very stubborn, strong willed and fiercely independent veteran. He was recently diagnosed with vascular dementia and unable to make good decisions for himself. I work full time and support a family of my own, so I'm not able to take care of my daddy full time. The VA no longer offers long-term care for veterans, so we were forced to move daddy into Ivy Hall. Daddy isn't always the easiest patient to care for. He's not always nice. He is most c... (read more)

Erwin Health Care Center

100 STALLING LANE, Erwin, TN
$$$$
Cissy Meek: "This has by far been the best facility that I have ever entered. They love their patients! They are like family! They are not only supportive of the patients, they are supportive of the families. Suzie, Vinnie, Greg, Jewel, Cathy, Lily, Bobbie, Lindsey, Margaret.... wow, what excellent and caring professionals!! I could name more names to this list! These are the one's who I have had contact with most frequently! How wonderful that I, as an out of town relative, eve... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Johnson City area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 12 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Johnson City area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 19 nursing homes communities in the Johnson City area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.