Nursing Homes in Advance

12 Communities

Bermuda Village

142 Bermuda Village Drive, Advance, NC
$$$$
Unlike other retirement communities, Bermuda Village offers you the unique opportunity to maintain home ownership and further create a lifestyle that caters to your stage in life. By building equity in one of our affordable retirement villas or condominiums, you can continue to reap the benefits of home ownership and take advantage of the flexibility it affords if you ever decide to sell. Bermuda Village retirement community advantages include: no large non-refundable entranc... (read more)

Bermuda Commons Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

316 NC HWY 801 SOUTH, Advance, NC
$$$$
jeanwhitley38: "Our rooms are very clean, and my dealings with the staff have been very good. Bingo is one of our favorite past times, and going on shopping trips are always great. Staff raise funds for us to attend the fair, bowling and other things to make our stay here homelike. The Ball Games at BBT are wonderful. We have an excellent transportation system. Monty is and excellent driver, and is very kind. Different singing groups come to entertain us. One thing I really enjoy i... (read more)
yrs

Homestead Hills

2105 Homestead Hills Drive, Winston-Salem, NC
$$$$
Alan182188: "Homestead Hills seemed to be OK. My mom went downhill really fast after we moved her, so they had to move her from the Alzheimer's unit over to nursing care. The doctor there was very good, so they really made a big improvement with her health. So far, they're doing OK. There aren't many amenities and they're basic, but it's fine. The care that my mother is getting seems to be fine. "

Trinity Elms Health & Rehab

7449 Fair Oaks Drive, Clemmons, NC
1 review
HappyFamily!: "I have had two family members stay at Trinity Elms Health and Rehab. Not only do they have a pretty facility, but they have very caring staff. I have to say that every person I dealt with was wonderful from the housekeepers and CNAs to the Administrative staff. No place including our own homes are perfect. When I had a concern or question about something they were very attentive and helped explain anything I needed. I liked feeling comfortable with the staff at the plac... (read more)

Alston Brook

4748 OLD SALISBURY ROAD, Lexington, NC
$$$$
Cathy22: "My dad stayed at Alston Brook for about a month. The hospital where he was made the arrangements and put him there. I also heard that it was a nice facility. They treated the residents well and I was impressed by the care they gave the residents. The employees seemed very good to the residents and there was a family-like atmosphere. He was in a single room and they had a large room, cafeteria, ice cream shop where the residents could get a cone or cup each day, and places wh... (read more)

Lexington Health Care Center - Lexington, SC

17 Cornelia Ave, Lexington, SC
$$$$
Staley : "I was a patient at Lexington Healthcare Lexington NC after a major surgery on my right leg to correct a deformity which formed after a fracture to my Tibial plateau which is located in the knee. Let me preface this by saying that there is not a Physical therapy department any better, knowledgeable, kind, concerned, compassionate, and empathetic group of Physical therapists, assistants, students anywhere that could even match this group of professionals. I loved them all and... (read more)

The Oaks at Forsyth

901 BETHESDA RD, Winston-Salem, NC
$$$$
Joe: "My wife was at The Oaks for five weeks. It was good. They offered skilled nursing and memory care. The place itself was good, nice, and clean. It didn't smell like the traditional nursing home. The rooms were very large and that was a nice touch. The staff was good. They looked after everybody. They seemed to be very caring and very considerate of my wife's injury and problems. They had excellent therapy staff, too. The food was sufficient but mediocre. I wasn't impressed wi... (read more)

Regency Care of Clemmons

3905 Clemmons Road , Clemmons, NC
$$$$
robingayle: "I made the mistake of having my mother at this facility...the first night she didn't receive her nighttime meds (insulin and high blood pressure) which is inexcusable given she was recovering from a stroke. The staff in general was nice BUT too short-handed and if she needed help you had to wait for an average of 20 to 30 minutes before they came to check on you. I don't recommend going here unless you have no choice."

Silas Creek Rehab

3350 Silas Creek Pkwy, Winston-Salem, NC
$$$$
Lucca: "I had a horrible past experience with Silas Creek, yep I viewed it as the worst place ever, however, they are under new management now, and my sister was there for a couple of months. The place was always clean, and if I had a problem with anything they were most accommodating. The nursing staff, and administrative staff was always friendly. If anything was missing they were eager to help you locate it. Like any facility where you have a love one, you must be there. "

Abbotts Creek Care and Rehabilitation Center

877 HILL EVERHART ROAD, Lexington, NC
$$$$
neveragainmyfriend: "The initial visit was very informative, but my mother was told she would get physical therapy three times per day after her surgery. Most days she only received therapy once per day. Davidson County jail serves better meals. On her first night there, the nurses never answered the call button. My mother was in severe pain, so she finally called 9-1-1. THAT got there attention!! The night nurses claimed they didn't know she was there. Horrible place!!"

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Advance area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 15 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Advance area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 12 nursing homes communities in the Advance area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.