Nursing Homes in Pima County

yrs

The Forum at Tucson

2500 North Rosemont Boulevard, Tucson, AZ
$$$$
Kim: "My uncle had rehab in The Forum at Tucson, but they had all kinds of health issues. The place was an institution and not homey. The staff that I was dealing with seemed quite pleasant. They had musicians playing and activities in the rehab center with limited people watching. They got my uncle up and going, and he's much better today so they did what they needed to do. The cost was average. He needed to go to assisted living from the rehab center, but they didn't take him be... (read more)
yrs

Brookdale Santa Catalina

7500 North Calle Sin Envidia, Tucson, AZ
$$$$
Located at the foot of Mount Lemmon in the Catalina Foothills of Tucson, Arizona, and minutes from many coffee shops and restaurants, Brookdale Santa Catalina is an assisted living facility with a 125-resident capacity. Visitors often comment on the beauty of the location and how happy residents are to live there. Residents love the view of the mountains, the friendliness of the staff, the large apartments and the fact that there's always something to do. Alongside in-room ca... (read more)

Splendido at Rancho Vistoso

13500 North Rancho Vistoso Blvd, Tucson, AZ

La Posada AZ

350 E. Morningside Rd., Green Valley, AZ

Healthsouth Rehabilitation of Tucson

2650 North Wyatt Drive, Tucson, AZ
1 review
Anonymous112214250: "My mother went to HealthSouth Rehab, and they were fabulous. Our experience was very good. They were well staffed. I wish she could have stayed there. The rooms were small, but they were clean, and the bed was comfortable. The food was good. "

The Springs At The Hacienda Bldg 6

2720 East River Road, Tucson, AZ
1 review
Pamela: "My father is subacute and getting slow, gentle rehab at The Hacienda At The River. It's very beautiful and new. The rooms look like hotel rooms because it's beautifully laid out. The care is very good. The staffing is very typical of that kind of a facility. There are nurses there 24 hours, but there are lots of aides that do a lot of the care. They are a little overworked, but the care is very good and the care my husband receives has been excellent. He doesn't get out of t... (read more)

Catalina Health Care Center

2611 NORTH WARREN AVENUE, Tucson, AZ
$$$$
Dianna Chavarria: "I was a patient at Catalina for almost a month. All of the staff from the nurses and CNAs to the therapy, kitchen , housekeeping and administration staff were extremely nice and accommodating to my needs. My stay was very pleasant and I would recommend this facility to others."

Sabino Canyon Rehabilitation & Care Center

5830 EAST PIMA STREET, Tucson, AZ
$$$$
ToniH: "My husband was a patient here four times for four different issues all four times he received great nursing care and amazing therapy services. He needed physical therapy, occupational therapy and even speech therapy during one stay, all of them were incredible and caring and got him back home and back to work all four times. The doctor that saw him while he was there was wonderful and they even had a cardiac program. I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone. If I... (read more)

Devon Gables Rehabilitation Center

6150 EAST GRANT ROAD, Tucson, AZ
$$$$
Mitzidanti: "I have a family member at Devon Gables, and I am not happy with her care. The biggest problem is the nursing staff (Many Times) does not answer her bell or light when she asks for help. Sometimes taking up to a hour or more before they give her the attention she needs. A woman I know who is a nurse has stated that by law they must answer the bell or light within 7 minutes. I know the nursing staff works hard, but what if my sister was having a stroke or had fallen on the fl... (read more)

Handmaker Home For the Aging

2221 N Rosemont Boulevard, Tucson, AZ
$$$$
Gaylene: "My sister-in-law was a resident of Handmaker Home For the Aging. The facilities were wonderful, but the room was average but clean. They had a very nice dining room where families could join, which I thought that was very nice. They did a good job with physical therapy. The staff members were fine and very good at keeping us informed."

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Pima County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 112 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Pima County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 28 nursing homes communities in the Pima County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.