Memory Care in Chandler

20 Communities

Brookdale North Chandler

2555 North Price Rd., Chandler, AZ
$$$$
Brookdale North Chandler is a senior independent living, assisted living and memory care facility located in Chandler, Arizona. The facility provides a variety of personalized assisted living services. The Clare Bridge Place Program for residents with dementia provides daily structured activities to meet the special needs of those with dementia. All residents enjoy healthy dining options designed by a gerontologist and a registered dietitian. Residents and loved ones praise t... (read more)

Sunrise of Chandler

5757 West Chandler Blvd., Chandler, AZ
$$$$
Sunrise of Chandler is a senior assisted living and memory care facility located in Chandler, Arizona. The facility offers assisted living, respite care, short-term care and Alzheimer’s care. Sunrise of Chandler strives to make residents comfortable in their homelike community with well-maintained outdoor gardens, fresh flowers throughout the residence and a resident dog and cat for comfort and morale. Residents and loved ones praise the convenience of the no stairs, single-s... (read more)

Parkland Memory Care

3500 S Arizona Ave, Chandler, AZ
1 review
ncs76: "I recently toured this community and was really impressed with the amenities, rooms, and outdoor areas. The staff was friendly, and were very helpful, explaining the process of moving in and also showing the community and the activities that were going on when I visited. This community was the nicest one we visited."

Brookdale Central Chandler

1919 W. Carla Vista Dr., Chandler, AZ
$$$$
Brookdale Central Chandler is located in Chandler, Arizona, between two major highways, convenient to shopping and restaurants and within driving distance to several parks. Visitors have consistently given this facility high marks for its friendly and caring staff, the wide variety of activities available to residents and the clean, beautiful rooms and courtyard. Brookdale Central Chandler boasts several services, such as medication management, an emergency response call syst... (read more)

Chandler Memory Care

850 South Pennington Drive, Chandler, AZ
$$$$
Nancy: "Chandler Memory Care was not a good fit for my sister, but I knew some people who have folks there who liked it a lot. The dining room was part of one large room; I didn't like it personally, and it was a little dark for my liking. The residents were actively engaged in a physical activity while I was there. The staff seemed very knowledgeable in dealing with memory care folks, and they underwent training as well."
yr

Gardens at Ocotillo Senior Living

1601 West Queen Creek Road, Chandler, AZ
$$$$
The Gardens at Ocotillo provide premium independent living, assisted living and memory care in Chandler, Arizona. Our new community delivers affordable luxury with At Your Service&#8480 hospitality and concierge services. Our services can help you with the transition to our community through packing and estate services, moving company referrals and more. Once you've moved in, we can help with errands, transportation - everything you need to get the most out of living at The G... (read more)

Copper Creek Memory Care Inn

2200 W. Fairview Street, Chandler, AZ
$$$$
Mona: "My husband is living in Copper Creek and it's always nice, clean, and neat. It's very pretty inside and out, and it has a very nice outdoor recreation area that's all fenced in so the residents can't get out. It's also beautifully done with landscaping. They're understaffed, but the people who are there are usually very nice and I'm pleased with them. I just don't like not being able to get information as fast as I'd like, and I would think the management would know whether ... (read more)

Sunrise of Gilbert

580 S. Gilbert Road, Gilbert, AZ
$$$$
Sunrise of Gilbert is located in the bustling suburb of Gilbert, Arizona, conveniently close to many museums, shops and restaurants. Residents and visitors agree that the facility has a pleasant, homelike atmosphere, thanks to its courteous staff and cozy interior. They are especially impressed by the stylish modern décor of this facility. Residents also love that Sunrise of Gilbert boasts a community fitness room and a swimming pool to help them stay active. This facility al... (read more)
yr

Mountain Park Senior Living

4475 E. Knox Road, Phoenix, AZ
$$$$
Situated near Ahwatukee Hills in Phoenix, Arizona, Mountain Park Senior Living is a pet-friendly community offering assisted living and memory care to those 55 and over. Residents and their loved ones have positive reviews for the facility's pleasant and professional staff, restaurant-style dining and its clean and well-maintained environment. Activities include cards, movies, bingo, an outdoor pool and entertainment by outside performers. Residents also enjoy the on-site bar... (read more)

Brookdale Tempe

1610 East Guadalupe Road, Tempe, AZ
$$$$
Roberta: "Brookdale Tempe wasn’t as friendly as the other community that I visited. It almost looked the same as the other place. The woman I was supposed to meet had to run out for something. I walked around and asked about what they do for memory care, but they said this place isn't geared toward it. It didn't give me a good feeling, although it was clean. It looked nice and it was greatm although I didn't see much of it when I walked around. The other person said to me that if I go... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 20 Memory Care communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $4,240 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Chandler area find the memory care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 12 reviews of memory care communities in the Chandler area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 20 memory care communities in the Chandler area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.