8 Independent Living Communities in Washington, MO

Also serving communities of Eureka.

The Homestead at Hickory View Retirement Community

1481 Marbach Drive, Washington, MO
Larry: "The Homestead at Hickory View was very nice. It was very pleasant inside and so were its surroundings. I thought the staff members were very good too. A lot of people living there were involved in activities. They were having fun. It was a... (read more)

Homestead at Hickory View

1481 Marbach Drive, Washington, MO
Deborah087885: "I was present at three tours to determine if this facility was the "right" fit for mother. Each time I was pleased to see how clean the building was, but more over how pleasant and helpful the staff was. Barbara went above and beyond our e... (read more)

Gambrill Gardens

1 Strecker Road, Ellisville, MO
Carla: "My in-laws have moved into Gambrill Gardens. It's gorgeous. They just did a several million dollar rehab of the place. It is absolutely beautiful. The staff is fabulous. They worked with me. Literally in a matter of two and a half weeks, t... (read more)

The Boulevard at Wentzville

110 Perry Cate Boulevard, Wentzville, MO
Paul Bruce Jr: "My parents were very impressed with the courtesy shown and the facility. Cindy was excellent, very welcoming and thorough. They also felt there was significant value offered relative to other facilities they have looked at."

Park Place at WingHaven

2002 Boardwalk Place Drive, O Fallon, MO
Joseph: "I went to Park Place. The apartments were very nice, and I would be very happy with them. They were new, clean, and well-kept. The staff was very helpful, very informative, and I was very impressed with them. The dining area was clean, nic... (read more)

Twin Oaks Heritage Pointe

228 Savannah Terrace, Wentzville, MO
Janet: "Twin Oaks at Heritage Pointe was very nice. They have all types of care, from independent to assisted, there's memory care, and also across the street they have villas that you can go into. If you do get a villa and have the food package, ... (read more)

Breeze Park

600 Breeze Park Ln, St. Charles, MO
Caring113472950: "We went to Breeze Park. The visit was very positive. We like the accommodations. The rooms were probably the best size. The facility was a little bit more dated, but they have a lot of activities geared towards things that my sister would ... (read more)

Victorian Gardens

15 Hilltop Village Center Drive, Eureka, MO
Paul: "I really like Victorian Gardens. It used to be a hotel and has a pool in its lower portion. It is very nice and clean. They provide two meals a day. They have everything that my brother needs. The stafff members are very nice. The food is ... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 8 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $4,325 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Washington area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 21 reviews of independent living communities in the Washington area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 8 independent living communities in the Washington area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.