Kenwood Terrace Care Center

7450 KELLER ROAD, Cincinnati, OH, 45243

Reviews of Kenwood Terrace Care Center

Daughter in town December 05, 2014

My mother is a resident of this facility. The administration is below par. The owner has not updated this building and although the State of Ohio has not required any updates dictated by the federal law related to persons with disabilities. Very disappointed in the care and food. I was not notified when my mother was admitted to the hospital even though I am her legal and health POA. I COULD GO ON BUT CHOOSE NOT TO

wazzie November 07, 2013

While I was just there for a short time, due to surgery rehab, the care I received from most of the nurses, and care providers were very good. The food was very tasty for a rehab facility and they cleaned every day. I would like to think that I was not an overly needed person to deal with, so I did not have to have a lot of assistance, but when I did need help the majority of my care givers were very kind and concerned. There were of course a few that I would not even give a 1 star rating too and I will be writing to the facility on the things that concerned me with those individuals in hope that it may assist someone else in receiving care from these individuals. I was released by accident early and that has been a real disaster. I was given the name of an organization that would handle my in home care, my physical therapy and machines, etc. I would not use them again. This company was expecting me to leave on Friday and not Wednesday so according to the physical therapist that my only conversation with her was today around 4:30PM. She explained that the machine I need to help with the rehab of my knee and to help with the pain I am it I may not get until Monday. Unacceptable to have to wait a total of 6 days for this equipment. Her answer to me was because I was released early and the paperwork was not completed. I could understand if they were being called on Friday to say I was being released that day and that I needed my equipment on that day, but they have been given more than enough time. I would highly suggest anyone using the Kenwood Terrace Facility, that they look into using another Home Care Partner. I would recommend Kenwood Terrace to someone that needed medical rehab.

About Kenwood Terrace Care Center

Kenwood Terrace Care Center is a nursing home in Cincinnati, OH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Kenwood Terrace Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Kenwood Terrace Care Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: