Solstice Senior Living at Plano Plano, TX

Overview of Ratings

4.1

June 10, 2016

By Betty676241

Cottonwood Estates was a very nice facility, and we are on the waiting list. It was an assisted living facility with a beauty parlor and a little dining area. They provide three meals a day, housekeeping, linens, and towels. The dining area was very, very clean looking and very picturesque.

May 11, 2016

By BrettHEAFE

My mother is in Cottonwood Estates. They have been a very friendly and helpful staff. The residents seem very happy and well taken care of. She is in a private room, which is mainly a small apartment with her own bathroom, kitchenette, and patio. It's very well taken care of since they clean it, change the sheets, and provide towels once a week. They have lots of activities.

April 07, 2016

By Carlos6

Cottonwood Estates was higher priced than what I expected, but it was very good. Everybody was very pleasant. The lady in charge of admissions was very pleasant and good, took me around. She asked me to stay for lunch, so I did and thought the food was good. The staff was pleasant, professional, and friendly. They have an exercise and activity room.

December 30, 2015

By Cesar1

It's a place where management and fellow residents care. Facility is well kept but otherwise, it's a four star rating for me.

October 29, 2015

My father is at Cottonwood Estates. The people who work there were very nice, and they help me out. I found the rooms very nice, as well, and my dad likes the place.

October 23, 2015

By Tyrone2

Cottonwood was awesome. It was a very clean and very nice facility. They did a great job.

May 28, 2015

By niecenplano

I put my aunt at Cottonwood Estates, and I chose it because first of all the cost was reasonable. It is a very clean and bright community. It is a retirement center, but they offer assisted services 24/7, so it’s like the best of us worlds for me. She gets to be around lively people who are just in the retirement community, but they also have the services there with caregivers, so it’s just feels less clinical and more like just a place to live but with help. They have management that lives in the community, so they have a total four managers -- two couples that are there often -- and I just really like those things about it. The care services are great and amazing. Plus it is very close to my house.

October 31, 2014

She is living in Cottonwood Estates which is an independent living facility. They went above and beyond trying to keep the residents involved and that was very nice. The staff is very nice and helpful. Their rooms are very nice and spacious. They have a nice big dining room that everybody eats together and the food is pretty good. They do have lots of activities too.

May 30, 2014

We ended up putting my mom at Cottonwood Estates. I like friendliness and the care that she is getting there. Their apartments are beautiful. They are so perfect for her. It's a large studio, and it has so much room. We've eaten there a couple of times, and it's delicious and very well prepared.

March 16, 2014

Mother moved to Cottonwood Estates two months ago. It’s close by, so it’s very easy for me to get to her quickly. It’s a very friendly and welcoming place. The building is very airy and open. There’s a balcony area around the living area, so you can look down into the dining room. You don’t feel like you are in an institution. My mother seems to enjoy Cottonwood, and she had no problems adapting to it. It was very clean and well-kept. The meals are good. They have home health care available, and her church service is right there at the facility. She’s made friends there and the staff and management are very involved with the residents and know them all personally.

December 30, 2013

By Chris37

When I went to Cottonwood Estates, it's built as an independent living place although they have a nursing facility there that you can contact with to provide additional care if you needed it and I was really impressed with that. The rooms are really like little apartments and they have different sizes. They also showed me their dining room and several other facilities that they have there and I was very impressed with it. The staff seemed to be really nice. I didn’t eat there personally but the menu looked good.

September 30, 2013

By LovelyLady000413

I had a tour at Cottonwood Estates and I like it, but it didn't have the full kitchen. Although the place is not new, but I liked it. I like its layout. They have a very nice floor plan. They also have a very nice patio. They have access to trail for the residents to walk and it's a really nice place to live. They have a calendar of activities going on. I talked to one staff and he was really very nice and informative.

Let Us Search For You

Features of Solstice Senior Living at Plano

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About Solstice Senior Living at Plano

Cottonwood Estates is located in Plano, TX, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Cottonwood Estates for a visit...and stay!

Map of Solstice Senior Living at Plano