Reviews of Family Support Services, LLC

Evergreen3 May 28, 2015

Family Support Services caregivers have been taking care of my father for over a year. The caregivers have excellent experience and training. My father is very happy with his caregivers! I highly recommend this agency.

John R. October 10, 2013

I hired Family Support Services to care for my mother. I found everyone to be friendly, knowledgeable and caring. Both staff that we used were professional, helpful and friendly. I highly recommend their services.

williamg February 18, 2013

Family Support Services provided exceptional care for our mother, who had Alzheimer's disease and mobility problems. Amy R., the owner, was very willing to work with us in arranging the best care for our mother. We fully recommend Family Support Services to anyone looking for an in-home health care provider.

happy parent February 16, 2013

Other

Amy's care, support and genuine concern for my developmentally challenged adult daughter is exceptional as well as the cadre of caregivers she has assembled.

asusemichel February 14, 2013

Family Support Service provides care giver's for my wife. Their service has always exceeds my expectations. I do recomend them.

About Family Support Services, LLC

Family Support Services, LLC is an in-home care provider serving Louisville, KY and the surrounding area. Family Support Services, LLC offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.