The Forum at Lincoln Heights

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of The Forum at Lincoln Heights

August 14, 2014

By Caring90201850

I looked at The Forum, and I liked it. I thought the outside was gorgeous. It's in a beautiful part of town. It's very nice, but from where I live, it is a long way away. At the time, my father was living and had my mother move to their memory care unit. He was not permitted to join her for meals and meals were important to my family, so that would not have worked for us regardless. There were 2 very separate facilities. I saw the dining room and it was nice. It's a very nice-looking facility, so I would expect nothing less.

May 03, 2012

By rogers018

Since I had never had any experience before with any assisted living facilities, I did not know what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised by The Forum at Lincoln Heights! It was an excellent facility, starting with the charming look of the outside of the building. I had never really thought about an assisted living facility looking like a nice place and this was a great surprise. It is in a nicer part of town which is a big thing to consider in San Antonio and had beautiful landscaping. Since my grandma has lived alone for the past twenty years, I thought it was extremely important that she had her own living space, besides the staff that visited. The staff helping her was all so friendly and inviting which was nice for guests as well. We got to eat in the dining room which provided excellent meals, unlike the hospital food I was picturing. Overall, it was a really great experience and I would recommend this place to anyone who is in need of assisted care. My grandma is simply frail and afraid to get around on her own and it was nice to see that the staff was able to assist her in moving around the facility. This allowed her to interact with other people her age which she had not been able to do in a long time due to her limited mobility. It was great to see her safe and happy.

April 25, 2012

By ajv

First and foremost, the staff at The Forum is outstanding! They are always willing to go beyond the call of duty to make sure my aunt is safe and comfortable. The nurses are caring and highly knowledgeable, and the other medical staff are just as caring and knowledgeable. The facility is immaculate, from the common room to the cafeteria, and the landscaping is beautiful and very calming for patients. Private rooms are quiet and spacious and the bathrooms are pristine. The food served to those living at The Forum is tasty and healthful, my aunt is loves the food! Aside the incredible staff, what most impressed me about The Forum is its ambiance. It does not FEEL like an assisted living center. For my aunt it feels like home.

January 16, 2012

By commercesd

We visited The Forum at Lincoln Heights while looking at assisted living facilities for our aunt. It appeared elegant at the outset - with a lot of really nice trees and places to enjoy the outside. The facility is a full service community for varied types of ambulation that includes independent living, assisted living, skilled nursing, and Alzheimer's and memory care. This is great for us, because our aunt's condition is unknown at this point and changes, which they will be able to adapt to. The location is ideal, given that there is plenty of space, yet it is close to the city life. The Lincoln Heights region is a nicer part of San Antonio - so we feel that it is a safe place. The apartments are styled as luxury dwellings and quite a bit nicer than many we've seen thus far. They all feature everything a person needs to live privately, plus the amenities of services and staff that checks in on residents regularly. The dining area resembles a fine dining establishment, with beautiful and appetizing healthy meal options. They also offer plenty of snacks anytime the residents desire, as well as encouraging them to enjoy them regularly. The many scheduled social, cultural and other recreational activities include a variety of physical exercise excursions, from walking to classes and outdoor adventures. The San Antonio area is filled with plenty of stimulating events, from art to cinema to theater and fine dining and the residents are encourage to enjoy as much of it as possible. It was clear that this facility offers its residents a lifestyle that feeds them well physically, mentally and emotionally, with kind and caring staff.

Photos of The Forum at Lincoln Heights

• Low Salt
  • Vegetarian

• Spanish

About The Forum at Lincoln Heights

The Forum at Lincoln Heights offers compassionate senior care in San Antonio, TX. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at The Forum at Lincoln Heights shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in San Antonio, TX.

Map of The Forum at Lincoln Heights