The Gardens at Eastside

275 Commonwealth Dr, Greenville, SC, 29615

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of The Gardens at Eastside

November 27, 2013

The Gardens was nice. It was like a beautiful country club. They had everything. They were elaborate, new and attractive. They really cater to the high-end clientele. However, it was out of my price range. They were too expensive for me.

July 31, 2013

By Amy12

We placed my mother at The Gardens at Eastside and she's happy there. The staff was very friendly. The dining area was spacious enough and we had several meals there since she moved in and the food was very good. Her room was spacious enough. They had three different areas that she could go outside. There's the front porch with rocking chair. Then there's a floral garden behind the building and they had a third area for their memory care. They had a bridge club and they go on weekly outings. They had church service there every Sunday morning and they also play bingo. They had met our expectations and exceeded them in every category.

Photos of The Gardens at Eastside

About The Gardens at Eastside

The Gardens at Eastside is an assisted living facility in Greenville, SC that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Gardens at Eastside for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of The Gardens at Eastside