Nursing Homes in Oberlin

6 Communities

Kendal at Oberlin

600 KENDAL DRIVE, Oberlin, OH
$$$$
Refund Plans: Declining Balance Refund; 50% Refund (Price: 60% of Entrance Fee). Other payment options available.

Welcome Nursing Home

417 SOUTH MAIN STREET, Oberlin, OH
yr

Wesleyan Village

807 WEST AVE, Elyria, OH
$$$$
Caring101928950: "My wife just came back from Wesleyan for two months for rehab. I’m happy with it, and my wife was happy with it. The place is clean. The people are very helpful and very nice to us. There were no problems in communication. "

Keystone Pointe Health and Rehabilitation

383 OPPORTUNITY WAY, Lagrange, OH
$$$$
Mary Thune: "My mom came here for rehab to get better to return to assisted living. Staff at Keystone were very sweet and friendly. Therapy helped mom get back to her old self and the building was very clean."

Amherst Manor Assisted Living

175 N LAKE STREET, Amherst, OH

Golden Acres Lorain Co Nursing

45999 NORTH RIDGE ROAD, Amherst, OH
1 review
rjsmith: "They treat my grandma well at the facility. She can move about as she likes and they have alot of activities to keep her busy. The staff is wonderful and is always helping everyone get around and to where they need to go. She always has good things to say about the food there as well when we visit. They have a beautiful landscape as well. We often go outside during our visits as they have a large amount of property. There is a gazebo with chairs and tables out in front and a... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Oberlin area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 nursing homes communities in the Oberlin area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.