Nursing Homes in Medina

13 Communities

Western Reserve Masonic Comm

4931 NETTLETON ROAD, Medina, OH
$$$$
Western Reserve Masonic Community is in Medina, Ohio, near Interstate 71, Brother Boulevard and Cleveland Clinic Medina Hospital. According to reviewers, the staff is caring and attentive and the building is attractive and convenient to downtown Cleveland. Three daily meals are served in the dining room, and community members may choose from one- and two-bedroom apartments and other types of individual housing. Residents enjoy taking frequent trips to dine at local eateries a... (read more)

Avenue of Medina

699 East Smith Road, Medina, OH
$$$$
Donna: "I visited my neighbor at the Avenue, and I was there before for occupational therapy. It was absolutely gorgeous, stunning, and beautiful, but their staff was overworked and didn't have much time to spend with their patients as they should. The dining area looked like it came from a magazine."

Medina Meadows Rehab and Nursing Centre

550 MINER DR, Medina, OH
$$$$
Caring112790150: "My dad has been at Medina Meadows and they were fine. The staff was good and they worked with me very well. My dad says the facility is bad, but he is a very demanding kind of patient. "

Life Care Center of Medina

2400 COLUMBIA RD, Medina, OH
$$$$
Tracey P: "This place is filthy and under staffed. Residents have to wait a half hour or longer after pushing the button for a nurse. My brother called the desk one night as he was on the phone for a half hour with my mom and she was upset as she had already waited for 15 minutes for someone to come to help her to the bathroom. When speaking to the supervisor on duty their excuse is it's after dinner they are probably picking up dinner trays. He replied that was no excuse for someone t... (read more)

Samaritan Care Center

806 E Washington Street, Medina, OH
1 review

Medina Village Retirement Community, Ltd

555 SPRINGBROOK DR, Medina, OH

Pearlview Rehab & Wellness Center

4426 HOMESTEAD DR, Brunswick, OH
$$$$
singerlady620-yahoo-com: "5 Star care at Pearlview! A family member was there and couldn't stop talking about the quality of the staff. Great quaint country like setting as well"

Willowood Care Center Of Brunswick

1186 Hadcock Rd, Brunswick, OH
$$$$
William: "Willowood Care Center Of Brunswick is outstanding. It's rated one of the best nursing facilities in the State of Ohio. It's very clean and the customer service is great. Everything is top-shelf. The staff is excellent. Of all the places we looked at, they were head and shoulders above and beyond everybody else. They give quick care, they're quick to respond, and they do a really good job. He plays Uno, he plays bingo sometimes, they have a hand-eye coordination game, and he ... (read more)

Copley Health Center

155 HERITAGE WOODS DRIVE, Copley, OH
1 review
Caring1232: "I chose Copley Health Center for my mom because it was the only place I could get her in where she got a private room, and also the cost was reasonable. The physical set-up was very nice, it was clean and modern. But the people who run the place were not very nice, I thought they were not very warm. Well, some of them were but not all of them. The food was not very good, it was mediocre. "

Altercare of Wadsworth

147 GARFIELD ST, Wadsworth, OH
$$$$
Soccerbaby: "Altercare is one of the worst facilities I've been in their administrator and DON are both completely rude and worthless. If you want your family memeber taken care of my suggestion would be to go elsewhere. They have a bad habit of double briefing their residents so they don't have to change them as much, they don't clean their faces after eating and they ignore people's call lights. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Medina area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 9 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Medina area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 13 nursing homes communities in the Medina area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.