Nursing Homes in Saint Joseph

5 Communities

Royalton Manor, LLC

288 Peace Blvd , Saint Joseph, MI
$$$$
JennM: "Try to remember all of the horrible things you've heard about nursing homes and this will give you an idea of what Royalton Manor has to offer. Luckily, my dad was only there for a couple of weeks, following a recent stroke. I'm not sure he would have been able to survive a visit of any greater length. The blatant disregard for the health and well being of their patients is disgusting. The rude, incapable, uncaring, lazy and unprofessional nurses, doctors and therapists that... (read more)

Lakeland Continuing Care Ctr-st Joseph

3425 LAKE SHORE DR, Saint Joseph, MI

Pine Ridge A Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

4368 Cleveland Ave, Stevensville, MI
$$$$
Rebecca: "My mother was in Pine Ridge for rehab. The staff genuinely cared about the patients and are willing to communicate with family members. They went out of their way to accommodate the specials needs of my mother. The cleanliness was fine, and the room was fine. The food was institutional, but it wasn't horrible. She's ready to go home next week."

Orchard Grove Extended Care Ce

1385 E EMPIRE AVE, Benton Harbor, MI
1 review
Anonymous112307250: "Orchard Grove was an older facility that they were in the process of remodeling. Just on walk through, the staff seemed friendly and welcoming. However, the rooms were a lot smaller because they were older, and my main problem with this facility was there will be two rooms together, so there will be four people. They'd be back to back and share one bathroom. And my husband has a problem that when he has to go, he has to go; if he would have to wait, it would be harder. So I ... (read more)

Jordans Nursing Home

9935 Red Arrow Highway, Bridgman, MI
$$$$
Nephew named Friend: "This is an older but recently remodeled facility. Staff are friendly, building is clean and food much improved. Nice to see the administrator out and about too. My aunt whom I am POA has done good here. I recommend this place. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Saint Joseph area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 6 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Saint Joseph area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 nursing homes communities in the Saint Joseph area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.