Nursing Homes in Noblesville

12 Communities

Prairie Lakes Health Campus

9730 Prairie Lakes Blvd E, Noblesville, IN
$$$$
A town that cherishes its past and embraces the future, Noblesville, Indiana is the perfect place for Prairie Lakes Health Campus –a healthcare facility with a dedication to providing unparalleled amenities and exceeding customer expectations. Residents who are interested in exploring outside our campus have many opportunities to explore Noblesville; from its beautiful downtown district, to its well-manicured parks, varied dining scene, and seasonal festivals. For those who s... (read more)

Riverwalk Village

295 Westfield Rd, Noblesville, IN
$$$$
Bob: "My wife is in Riverwalk Village right now. The staff is really great and has been a big help to me. They have retirement facilities for me, but it is not apartment-style and more nursing home-style. The staff people go out of their way to do little things for her. The doctor and everyone are all taking care of her right there."

Harbour Manor & The Lodge

1667 Sheridan Rd, Noblesville, IN
$$$$
Donna: "My father is in Harbour Manor & The Lodge. It's really nice and I like it. My father's room is alright to me. They have people that come in to entertain, Bingo, and Bible study. They also have a library."

Harbour Manor Health & Living Community

1667 SHERIDAN ROAD, Noblesville, IN

Riverview Tcu

395 WESTFIELD RD, Noblesville, IN

Hamilton Trace

11851 Cumberland Road, Fishers, IN
$$$$
Caring110905550: "I didn't take a tour of Hamilton Trace. I just went to see a friend who was there for rehab. Her room seemed very clean. The nurses checked her out, and they were really nice and caring. She only had one nurse. Everything seemed fine to me, and she was happy. "

Bridgewater Healthcare Center

14751 Carey Road Carmel, Carmel, IN
$$$$
malru: "Sub par care. Do not go here! We have reported this facility to CMS & State agency. Severely understaffed. This is not fault of nurse or cna there as they were set up to fail. We were 2nd family to leave yesterday in emergency situation. 93 year old mother came here for short term rehab stay after uti. Came in on walker, a little unsteady, moderate pain that was being adequately treated from hospital & she would have been able to participate in therapy. Moved her yesterd... (read more)

Mcgivney Health Care Center

2907 EAST 136TH STREET, Carmel, IN
1 review
Rlew: "I have no idea why Medicaire has given this wonderful center such low marks. My Dad has been at McGivney for over 2 years after having been at 3 others in the Indianapolis area. In my opinion, there is just no better place for my father to be. All the staff is wonderful--and the ones who have not been, are no longer there. The Center's management is excellent, above reproach, and always available if you have anything to discuss. All matters have been handled in a very p... (read more)

Maple Park Village

776 N. Union St, Westfield, IN
$$$$
Marcy: "My mother is now in Maple Park Village. It is more like a hospital-like environment. The rooms are shared, a little bit more clinical, and the beds are hospital-issued beds. However, they keep my mother super active. There are a lot of physical activities. The staff is fantastic. Food is very appropriate for what the residents are able to eat. My mother is flourishing; she has been doing good. This place has been wonderful."

Allisonville Meadows

10312 Allisonville Rd, Fishers, IN
$$$$
Reviewer: "My uncle was in Allisonville Meadows for rehab; he loved it and didn't want to leave. The staff was very caring, understood him, and was able to figure out how to interact with him. He enjoyed physical therapy and wanted to hang out in that area. They had a huge fish tank that he really enjoyed watching, and fireplaces. His room was comfortable."

At A Glance

Noblesville area seniors who require skilled nursing care have 12 nursing homes in the city and surrounding towns to choose from, with an average cost of $5,829 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Noblesville area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 10 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Noblesville area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 12 nursing homes communities in the Noblesville area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.