5 Independent Living Communities in Mount Vernon, WA

Also serving communities of Burlington, Sedro Woolley, La Conner, Stanwood.

Logan Creek

2311 East Division Street, Mount Vernon, WA
Marlene16: "I like the community very much. I had met a couple of the ladies from my church group so I know a couple of the residents there. It's homey, nice and clean. I like that Logan Creek is all in one floor. I went there for lunch and the dining... (read more)

Salem Village

2619 N Laventure Road, Mount Vernon, WA
KayTKHWO: "We like Salem Village very much. We have our own apartment, we do our own cooking, and we have our own laundry. It's like a little house all of our own. We're on our own for activities. We have a car and a garage and we go out every two da... (read more)

La Conner Retirement Inn

204 North First Street, La Conner, WA
JC6: "La Conner was very nice but too expensive. The staff was very nice, as well. The apartments were very clean and attractive, and I particularly liked the little individual cottages they had. The common dining room was very nice. It looked l... (read more)

Woodgate Apartments

308 Woodgate Place, Burlington, WA
Katherine7: "The Woodgate Apartment is the place for me. I like how it looks, the safety, and the people. I've met quite few residents and they love the place, too. It's also just 3 miles from my kids. The manager is a lovely woman. I like that she's v... (read more)

Country Meadow Village

1501 Collins Road, Sedro Woolley, WA
Off Highway 20 in the verdant Skagit Valley, just north of the meandering Skagit River, is the small town of Sedro Woolley. Country Meadow Village neighbors United General Hospital in a beautiful, quiet neighborhood just west of downtown s... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 5 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,537 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Mount Vernon area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of independent living communities in the Mount Vernon area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 independent living communities in the Mount Vernon area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.