7 Independent Living Communities in Bellingham, WA

Also serving communities of Lynden.

Solstice Senior Living at Bellingham

2818 Old Fairhaven Pkwy, Bellingham, WA
Tracey: "We were disappointed that Solstice didn't have WiFi throughout the building. This is supposed to be a premier place, but technology wise, we didn't agree. The rooms seemed fine, but it didn't end up being at the top of our list. We had lun... (read more)

Spring Creek by Bonaventure

223 E Bakerview Road, Bellingham, WA
Spring Creek by Bonaventure located in Bellingham, Washington, is an upscale facility dedicated to independent senior living supported by compassionate and professional caregivers. The community is close to several hospitals, a large shoppi... (read more)

The Willows - Bellingham, WA

3115 Squalicum Parkway, Bellingham, WA
Anonymous: "Can't sing enough praise for Willows and staff. Best service and environment in Bellingham. Best "culture" and "entertainment". I've seen all the other places and nothing compares. Not even close!"

Cordata Court

4415 Columbine Drive, Bellingham, WA
Lori448045: "We visited Brookdale Bellingham. There were several things that we like about it. The staff was very caring. The food was very good. The people we met there seemed to appreciate that they had a good place to live. The cleanliness was fine.... (read more)

Hamilton Place Senior Living

4625 Cordata Pkwy, Bellingham, WA
caring0006: "I'm looking at Hamilton Place as the one I am going to choose. It's more like something I would prefer to live in. It was quieter, and to me it looked like a little more organized or well-kept. The second and third floors even have balconi... (read more)

Affinity at Bellingham

3930 Affinity Lane, Bellingham, WA
Gabrielle: "My mom is living at Affinity at Bellingham and it is very good. They opened in 2016 so everything's pretty much brand new. It's clean and they have a lot of common spaces with lots of different amenities. The apartments have balconies and ... (read more)

Woodrose Apartments

3353 Racine Street, Bellingham, WA
Nicola575881: "At Woodrose Apartments, everyone was wonderful and pleasant to start, but once you're living there, you really don't exist anymore. I backed out of it. People were sick and dying and just left in their apartment to be found dead six days l... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 7 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $3,426 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Bellingham area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 20 reviews of independent living communities in the Bellingham area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 7 independent living communities in the Bellingham area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.