4 Independent Living Communities in Edison, NJ

Also serving communities of South Plainfield, Fanwood, Warren, Bridgewater.

Heritage at Clara Barton

1015 Amboy Avenue, Edison, NJ
Michelle: "Clara Barton was a nice place. It's a small facility with a library and a small game room. The staff was nice and very friendly. I saw a nice cafeteria, but I didn't eat there. The rooms needed updating and were not to my liking."

Village Court Seniors

142 Michelle Circle, Edison, NJ
carolynfig: "This was the nicest assistant living establishment I saw in the search for my grandmas new home about a year ago. The apartments are clean and rather large for one person, which is great. The kitchen was updated and there was carpet throug... (read more)

The Chelsea at Fanwood

295 South Avenue, Fanwood, NJ
Located in a lovely suburban neighborhood, The Chelsea at Fanwood offers personalized Assisted Living in charming efficiencies and suites. All Chelsea Senior Living Residences offer a safe, warm, homelike, comfortable setting where well-tra... (read more)

2014

South Plainfield Senior Residence

151 Morris Avenue, South Plainfield, NJ
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Edison area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of independent living communities in the Edison area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 independent living communities in the Edison area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.