8 Independent Living Communities in Oxnard, CA

Also serving communities of Camarillo.

Clearwater at Riverpark

750 Clyde River Place, Oxnard, CA
Nadia: "Clearwater at Riverpark is immaculate, very pretty and very friendly. The person who accommodated us during the tour couldn't have been more helpful. She was wonderful, answered all our questions and gave us more information than we could ... (read more)
Special Promotion! Ends in 9 days

Camino del Sol Senior Apartments

1910 Camino Del Sol, Oxnard, CA
Ranjanie: "It was a great help to have the lists provided by A Place For Mom, Caring.com and the sympathetic and capable staff. I was able to visit the places within close proximity and call the locations that were further out. I'm on my own in a q... (read more)

Sycamore Senior Village

333 North F Street, Oxnard, CA
Carol99916250: "I wouldn’t recommend Sycamore. The building was nice, and it had a lot of amenities, but the rooms looked very small. It’s very hotel like. As I was walking down the hall, the smell from the different apartments was terrible. It would be s... (read more)

The Bonaventure

10949 Telegraph Rd, Ventura, CA
Reviewer: "The Bonaventure seemed really nice, but it didn't really suit my needs because it's just senior living. Everything seemed nice and like a very pleasant community. If it provided assisted living, I would certainly consider it. I had lunch t... (read more)

Cypress Place Independent Living

1220 Cypress Point Lane, Ventura, CA
Jody: "The rooms at Cypress Place were nice and a goof size. The facility was beautiful. They had a beauty salon, TV room, game room, and a nice cafeteria. I was impressed, it's just too far away from where I live."

Ventura Townehouse

4900 Telegraph Road, Ventura, CA
Barbara: "I'm living at the Ventura Townehouse, which is high and above any place that I looked at. There are over 300 people here. There was no place that has what we have here. People from other places have been leaving and coming here because thi... (read more)

2013, 2014, 2016

Atria Las Posas

24 Las Posas Road, Camarillo, CA
Atria Las Posas is centrally located in Camarillo, California, close to hospitals, shopping and the public library. The facility consistently receives high praise for its cleanliness and for the delicious family-style meals prepared on-site... (read more)

2015, 2016

The Palms at Bonaventure Assisted Living

111 North Wells Road, Ventura, CA
The Palms at Bonaventure Assisted Living & Memory Care Community, located in beautiful Ventura, California, combines the care seniors need, the convenience they value, and the independence they cherish. The Palms is beautifully designed w... (read more)

2016

At A Glance

There are 8 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $3,900 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Oxnard area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of independent living communities in the Oxnard area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 8 independent living communities in the Oxnard area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.