14 Assisted Living Facilities in Smithfield, RI

The Village at Waterman Lake

715 Putnam Pike, Smithfield, RI
Allan H.: "My mother was in the Village at Waterman Lake before she went to memory care. We visited them, and they impressed us the most. Everyone was very friendly, obliging, and efficient."

2015, 2016, 2017, 2018

Smithfield Woods Senior Living

171 Pleasant View Ave., Smithfield, RI
Thomas: "I'm interested in Brookdale Smithfield. It was very nice and I had a very good tour. The person was very helpful and I liked the place very much. The rooms were very good and spacious enough. One room I saw was very spacious and nice. The ... (read more)

Anchor Bay at Pocasset

12 Old Pocasset Lane, Johnston, RI
Angela: "My mother and I chose Brookdale. It had a welcoming atmosphere when we first walked in, it's very open, and it's very bright. The outside grounds are well-kept, handicap accessible, and mother walks around in the morning. The personnel wer... (read more)

2015, 2016

Chapel Hill Senior Living

10 Old Diamond Hill Road, Cumberland, RI
Kathy: "Brookdale Cumberland was more old-fashioned. The room where people gather had stuffy, old-looking furniture, and it was like a big room with a little round table with some flowers on it. There were a couple little groups of seating against... (read more)

Atria Lincoln Place

612 George Washington Highway, Lincoln, RI
Susan110292150: "My brother and I visited the Atria. The girl that took us around was very knowledgeable and very professional. They were getting ready to eat, so we went into the dining room, and they told us everything about the place. For the residents,... (read more)

2013

Wyndemere Woods

1044 Mendon Road, Woonsocket, RI
FridLex: "The facilities were very clean and looked relatively new and well cared for. The staff was very helpful and friendly in terms of showing us around. They seemed to be genuinely interested in helping out their clientele. They did not go into... (read more)

Briarcliffe Gardens Memory Care Assisted LIving

49 Old Pocasset Road, Johnston, RI
LaineyB: "My mother's room is bright and cheerful. The staff keep it very clean. My interactions with the staff have been very good. They answer questions and keep me informed regarding her activity and condition. I receive regular calls from the... (read more)

The Bridge at Cherry Hill

One Cherry Hill Road, Johnston, RI
Keith H: "Had a great tour of the facility with Jen and was able to see all the benefits they have to offer to our elderly. I also had lunch there and was pleasantly surprised with the quality and selection that was served right out of there cafete... (read more)

Cortland Place

20 Austin Avenue, Greenville, RI
Greenville: "The facility is spotless, staff are welcoming, and they are receptive to feedback. Short-term rehab. "

Villa at St Antoine

400 Mendon Road, North Smithfield, RI
Susan110292150: "We went up to The Villa at St Antoine. It was very nice; everybody was very professional. It’s just far away from me; my mother would never see me. Quite a bit of the place is more of a nursing home than assisted living. They just have a s... (read more)

Grandview Center

100 Chambers St, Cumberland, RI
Offering skilled nursing, medical and rehabilitative care for patients and residents. Whether for a short stay or for an extended period, our Clinical Care Teams are focused on implementing personalized care programs to facilitate recovery ... (read more)

Greenville Center

735 Putnam Pike, Greenville, RI

Evergreen Assisted Living

116 Green Street, Woonsocket, RI

Darlington Memory Lane

1081 R Mineral Spring Avenue, North Providence, RI
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Smithfield area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 26 reviews of assisted living communities in the Smithfield area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 14 assisted living communities in the Smithfield area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.