Assisted Living in Warren County

5 Communities

Edencrest at The Legacy

2901 Cedar Street, Norwalk, IA
$$$$
Edencrest at The Legacy Retirement Community is certified by the State of Iowa. The staff at Edencrest are here to assist our residents with Activities of Daily Living. Some residents may find they do not require any assistance, others may want medication management, assistance with dressing, bathing, hygiene or ambulation. Our unique program allows us to bill for ONLY the services the resident needs. Prior to move in our Health Care Coordinator, RN will complete an assessmen... (read more)

Regency Care Center

815 High Rd., Norwalk, IA

Windsor Manor Indianola

608 S. 15th Street, Indianola, IA
$$$$
PaulMGJSK: "My aunt is in Windsor Manor, and she is doing well. They are helpful. It happens to be the only place that met her criteria. She was looking for a short-term place where she could recuperate, give her more strength, and have some physical therapy. The room was freshly painted and looks nice. It is probably smaller than what she likes, but she gets what she pays for, and she gets a good value. "

Vintage Hills of Indianola

604 E. Hillcrest Avenue, Indianola, IA
$$$$
Caring88175850: "We found a community for my father. It is called Vintage Hills of Indianola. I just thought it was great. My dad is going to be there in the fall. The staff was absolutely friendly. They were really kind. My dad said he wouldn't move in without his dog, and at Vintage Hills, they were really welcoming in that regard. That was what really made the decision. Other places said they were OK with the dog, but they really weren't as enthusiastic. Also, my dad would have a choice a... (read more)

Wesley the Village

1203 North E Street, Indianola, IA
$$$$
Refund Plan: 50% of Entrance Fee after 5 yrs. Assisted Living and Nursing Care on Fee-For-Service basis.

At A Glance

There are 5 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Warren County is $3,536 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Warren County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 7 reviews of assisted living communities in the Warren County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 assisted living communities in the Warren County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.