Chesterwood Village

8073 TYLERSVILLE ROAD, West Chester, OH, 45069

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Chesterwood Village

Nancy72372050 January 30, 2014

Mom stayed at Chesterwood for rehab for about 10 days. An flu epidemic went through and she wasn’t treated correctly. As far as the facility goes, I think it’s a nice place. Her accommodation is fine and she had a private room. With regards to the food, all she would eat would be grilled cheese sandwich as she would not eat their other food. I feel that the staff is not as attentive, so I would recommend that they need to be more attentive with their patients.

Caring68486450 November 21, 2013

Chesterwood Village was a very nice facility. My mom was in their rehab side a couple of times over the last few years. The food was very good. They seemed to have quite a few activities there as well. The only downside with this one was that their apartments were small. They have lot of one-room efficiency apartments but I prefer something a little bigger. They did have some bigger ones but they're not as big as I would like.

saturn8827 September 04, 2013

I recently spent two weeks at Chesterwood Village and regretted the stay. They talk about well apointed rooms. I have had better rooms on aboard a ship when I was in the Navy. The food was so bland and barely warm.
I must admit the staff was good, but the physical thearpy was minimal. I never saw half of the equipment that they mention in their ads.

Jorge1 May 20, 2013

I was very impressed with Chesterwood Village. It had more amenities than the other facilities we've visited, and the staff was just as friendly and accommodating.

Zelda4 June 01, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

My Grandfather stayed at Chesterwood for several years due to Parkinson's disease, and I must say, they do a great job. Not only did my grandfather receive excellent care, but he also had freedom that most other assisted living facilities don't offer. They offer a full restaurant, pet shop, ice cream par lour, pool tables, and much more. Not only did it feel like home, even for myself, it felt like a community. My grandfather had friends that would come and visit him inside Chesterwood, or friends that he would take strolls with throughout the facility. Personally I would suggest Chesterwood to anyone considering himself or herself or a relative for a nursing home. Great quality, great facility, great faculty.

About Chesterwood Village

Chesterwood Village is a nursing home in West Chester, OH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Chesterwood Village for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Chesterwood Village

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Chesterwood Village