Chesterwood Village

Overview of Ratings

3.5

September 04, 2013

By saturn8827

I recently spent two weeks at Chesterwood Village and regretted the stay. They talk about well apointed rooms. I have had better rooms on aboard a ship when I was in the Navy. The food was so bland and barely warm. I must admit the staff was good, but the physical thearpy was minimal. I never saw half of the equipment that they mention in their ads.

May 20, 2013

By Jorge1

I was very impressed with Chesterwood Village. It had more amenities than the other facilities we've visited, and the staff was just as friendly and accommodating.

June 01, 2011

By Zelda4

Friend or relative of resident

My Grandfather stayed at Chesterwood for several years due to Parkinson's disease, and I must say, they do a great job. Not only did my grandfather receive excellent care, but he also had freedom that most other assisted living facilities don't offer. They offer a full restaurant, pet shop, ice cream par lour, pool tables, and much more. Not only did it feel like home, even for myself, it felt like a community. My grandfather had friends that would come and visit him inside Chesterwood, or friends that he would take strolls with throughout the facility. Personally I would suggest Chesterwood to anyone considering himself or herself or a relative for a nursing home. Great quality, great facility, great faculty.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

Features of Chesterwood Village

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
    • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Chesterwood Village

Chesterwood Village is a nursing home in West Chester, OH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Chesterwood Village for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Chesterwood Village