Powerback Rehabilitation | Voorhees, NJ

113 South Route 73, Voorhees, NJ, 08043

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Powerback Rehabilitation | Voorhees, NJ

AMJC reviewer August 15, 2016

I only give one star because the place is new, but it is all smoke and mirrors--meaning it has not substance. Please don't go there for the look. My partner came there after a brain aneurysm and was weak and vulnerable. She asked for help with a shower and the aid turned on the water, gave her a towel and left. That was the last assistance she got unless she asked. When she complained, they never came into her room. They made mistakes with her meds and luckily my partner is a nurse and recognized it. When she did, the LPN rudely said, are you refusing it....to which my partner said, she because it is a mistake. LPN later came back with the corrected meds. The attitudes was disrespectful, the issues bordered on neglect of her needs and in some cases downright unsafe. The doctor and the PT person said she was stable and fit to go home, but the paperwork took too long and we decided for my partners health and well being that we needed to leave on a weekend and they couldn't get the paperwork complete so they considered this AMA (against medical orders ). Because of this they refused to cooperate and provide information to the home health care company which would then allow us to start home care. This was a very bad experience for her and me. They were never friendly, mostly rude and I suggest you stay away.

Caring_2645376 August 13, 2016

In my opinion the nursing staff is horrible!! They are lazy and do nothing. While I visited the facility, I noticed the staff dining in the bistro, hanging around like they were patients themselves. I am sure there are a few good one here but, good luck finding them. If you don't have any pre existing conditions and do not require medications, you might be okay. Diabetic family member there for rehabilitation from a fall. Blood never tested, insulin never given unless you complain. Even then, you have to ask for them to give meds. Not sure where they get their staff from but I'm sure they are not qualified to work there. We complained numerous times and nothing was corrected. If you need helping getting to the bathroom, you'll have to go when they are ready to take you (at their convenience). As for meals... if a patient gets to the bistro later than the other patients, there's a possibility that there will be nothing left. What kind of facility doesn't have enough food to feed their patients? This place is a joke... Please beware!!!

Dissatisfied relative October 19, 2015

My father stayed at this facility for two weeks due to hip replacement surgery. While the facility is attractive and comfortable and the food is reasonable, the staff behavior leaves much to be desired. The following occurred: * The bathroom was dirty and soiled for over three days. After my physically-challenged mother continued to request it be cleaned, it finally was. * No one could confirm if my father was ever showered or washed during the entire stay. * I spoke to several staff members reminding them about my father's outside doctor's appt. He needed to be dressed, brought downstairs, and taught how to safely get in and out of the automobile. He was asleep in bed, when picked up by his son. * The staff's behavior was mostly unconcerned and unhelpful. I would not send my dog there.

beware11 September 10, 2015

this place is nice on the inside and out but take a closer look its dirty the furniture is filthy The staff especially the nursing director has no clue what shes doing she needs to retire The nursing staff lacks also they pass of LPNS as RNS They don't work most of them sit all night There attitudes suck. Half of them don't even wash their hands I find it strange that a rehab place takes hospice patients on died will I was there it should be listed as a NURSING HOME as they take anything to make money and by all means don't need to go to the hospital they don't want to send you instead they play with your life I would not recommend this place the food is awful it is amazing how a grown person cant get a full cup of juice or water unbelievable BEWARE OF THIS PLACE

Melissa1518 February 16, 2015

My husband was much younger then the average patient. He also needed speech as the result of a stroke. This beautiful facility gave us a nice place to visit with our friends. Also Dr S was just amazing-cable,caring and competent. No food is ever good to my husband, but the dining room is quite comfortable. You feel like a person here. It is also spotless. I must end this thanking all of the employees especially Jamie( his dedicated speech therapist) She is the quite lovely and even looks like Katie Perry.

Amy33 October 25, 2014

Dad was at Powerback Rehabilitation after his back surgery. He was there for almost 6 weeks. Their physical and occupational therapies were wonderful, and they were very consistent with the people that he had so they knew his progress. It was a very luxurious place, but when you have one nurse to see 15 patients and one aide that sees 20 patients, you don’t always get things that attentively. The place was clean. The people were very, very nice. The food was pretty good. It was covered for the patient, but if the family wanted anything, you had to pay for it which was fine but it was very pricey for what you got. They have their own in-house restaurant. It was like a bistro where you ordered off a menu.

About Powerback Rehabilitation

Powerback Rehabilitation is a nursing home in Voorhees, NJ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Powerback Rehabilitation for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Powerback Rehabilitation