Powerback Rehabilitation Voorhees, NJ

Overview of Ratings

1.7

October 19, 2015

By Dissatisfied relative

My father stayed at this facility for two weeks due to hip replacement surgery. While the facility is attractive and comfortable and the food is reasonable, the staff behavior leaves much to be desired. The following occurred: * The bathroom was dirty and soiled for over three days. After my physically-challenged mother continued to request it be cleaned, it finally was. * No one could confirm if my father was ever showered or washed during the entire stay. * I spoke to several staff members reminding them about my father's outside doctor's appt. He needed to be dressed, brought downstairs, and taught how to safely get in and out of the automobile. He was asleep in bed, when picked up by his son. * The staff's behavior was mostly unconcerned and unhelpful. I would not send my dog there.

September 10, 2015

By beware11

this place is nice on the inside and out but take a closer look its dirty the furniture is filthy The staff especially the nursing director has no clue what shes doing she needs to retire The nursing staff lacks also they pass of LPNS as RNS They don't work most of them sit all night There attitudes suck. Half of them don't even wash their hands I find it strange that a rehab place takes hospice patients on died will I was there it should be listed as a NURSING HOME as they take anything to make money and by all means don't need to go to the hospital they don't want to send you instead they play with your life I would not recommend this place the food is awful it is amazing how a grown person cant get a full cup of juice or water unbelievable BEWARE OF THIS PLACE

February 16, 2015

By Melissa1518

My husband was much younger then the average patient. He also needed speech as the result of a stroke. This beautiful facility gave us a nice place to visit with our friends. Also Dr S was just amazing-cable,caring and competent. No food is ever good to my husband, but the dining room is quite comfortable. You feel like a person here. It is also spotless. I must end this thanking all of the employees especially Jamie( his dedicated speech therapist) She is the quite lovely and even looks like Katie Perry.

October 25, 2014

By Amy33

Dad was at Powerback Rehabilitation after his back surgery. He was there for almost 6 weeks. Their physical and occupational therapies were wonderful, and they were very consistent with the people that he had so they knew his progress. It was a very luxurious place, but when you have one nurse to see 15 patients and one aide that sees 20 patients, you don’t always get things that attentively. The place was clean. The people were very, very nice. The food was pretty good. It was covered for the patient, but if the family wanted anything, you had to pay for it which was fine but it was very pricey for what you got. They have their own in-house restaurant. It was like a bistro where you ordered off a menu.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

About Powerback Rehabilitation

Powerback Rehabilitation is a nursing home in Voorhees, NJ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Powerback Rehabilitation for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Powerback Rehabilitation