Highland Manor Health & Rehab

4635 NORTH 14TH STREET, Phoenix, AZ, 85014

Reviews of Highland Manor Health & Rehab

Average Rating:
wowthanks February 24, 2013

I am been in the medical field and I must say I am very impressed with this facility. Not only does my friend recieve the best care, but he says he feels right at home. We have been going back and forth with these places for years and I am SO releived that we finally found a place for my friend. There is always someone willing to help and go the extra mile just because they want to help. They correct their mistakes and make sure they do not reoccur. I would recommend this facility to who ever wants themself or their family member to have great CARE. Its not brand new, but it is clean, and the staff sets them apart. Hands down the best place we have been.

lalalovely December 29, 2012

The people that work here are amazing. Not only are they good at what they do but they love what they do. The doctors are so friendly and always available. They took the best care of my grandma, and my mother. If I had to go somewhere I would choose here. There place is not brand new, but it is clean and feels just like home. Not only that but if anything thing small ever did happen the managers were very quick to correct the mistake. Thank you Highland!!!

SRRA December 19, 2011

I have visited the facility numerous over the past six years  I think Highland Manor is a facility that has been around for awhile and thats that. While there, I witnessed that the male  residents faces weren't shaved, the female residents hair wasn't brushed, there was residents in he hallway unattended and it had a horrible urine odor smell as soon as you walked through the door. The staff was very pleasant the hallways were decorated for the season and the administration was very pleasant as well. I feel the residents receive care to get them through the day. Highland Manor is a great facility to use for a person who has a skilled nursing.

In general, I would rank this facility two out of five stars for the reason of seeing the residents the way I saw them at my last visit.

Anonymous77 June 27, 2011

I have a friend of the family that currently lives in this facility. The center is consistently clean and clear of clutter or smell. I visit on a monthly basis. My friend enjoys her time at Highland and raves that the food is great. I have not tried it.

It seems that each time I visit, there are activities happening and ""events"" planned and advertised. I enjoy this concept - I believe it gives the residents something to look forward to.

Her family is satisfied with the care given and will continue to keep their daughter a resident.

About Highland Manor Health & Rehab

Highland Manor Health & Rehab is a nursing home in Phoenix, AZ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Highland Manor Health & Rehab for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Highland Manor Health & Rehab