Grace Healthcare of Phoenix

4202 NORTH 20TH AVENUE, Phoenix, AZ, 85015

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Grace Healthcare of Phoenix

disappointed5 May 15, 2012

I was not very pleased with Grace Nursing Home. My grandfather was a resident here and i was not happy with the CNAs. They are not friendly, caring, and do not pay much attention to the residents. My Grandfather did not get the care that was promised. They frequently forgot to brush his teeth, change his briefs, give him water, and was ignored when he pressed his call light. It took at least 5 mins for someone to help him after pressing the call light. We took him out of this facility once we realized how poor his care was. I would not recommend this place to anyone. I was very disappointed at how this facility is run. I was upset most at how they did not provide him with enough water. This caused him to be greatly deydrated.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Grace Healthcare of Phoenix

Grace Healthcare of Phoenix is a nursing home in Phoenix, AZ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Grace Healthcare of Phoenix for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Grace Healthcare of Phoenix

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Grace Healthcare of Phoenix