Manor Care Health Services of Palm Harbor

Reviews of Manor Care Health Services of Palm Harbor

Overview of Ratings

3.0

December 07, 2014

My father is at Manor Care Health Services. Their staff are very caring and compassionate. They have an excellent physical therapy program. The facility is very clean. The food is OK, I would say.

May 28, 2014

By Natalya Colantuno

I would like to express my gratitude for the exceptional care given to my mother and aunt by the staff of Manor Care, Palm Harbor.Everyone is caring, capable, professional and helpful.We are lucky to chose such a wonderful home on Feb.2011. My 99 year aunt is steel there.

March 19, 2014

By sebastian1949

I visited a friend of mine 2x there. There are no bed rails, no medical charts, the CNA's did not know the patient was there for, they also acted like the patient was a bother, there are bedsores on elbows that i seen. THe floors were dirty, and I agree I think they drug the patients so they are lethargic and therefore do not bother them. I also agree this place should be shut down.

October 21, 2013

By Diana21

My mom was in rehabilitation and she lived in Manor Care. She lived there for one and a half years and she had bedsores and nail fungus. She didn't talk. They were no activities, the food was horrible and smell of urine. I think they drugged the patients so they're lethargic. They didn't talk to the patients and they just left them in the rooms. They charged me extra monthly for the bedsores that they gave her. The staff was overworked. This facility should be shut down.

December 22, 2012

By HospiceV

The staff is usually very busy, but when they are available to help, they assist very promptly. The facility is very clean and has a nice layout, and it is relatively easy to navigate. The amenities are not great, but location is very centralized around a blooming community.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

Features of Manor Care Health Services of Palm Harbor

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
    • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Manor Care Health Services of Palm Harbor

Manor Care Health Services of Palm Harbor is a nursing home in Palm Harbor, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Manor Care Health Services of Palm Harbor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Manor Care Health Services of Palm Harbor