Reviews of Lexington of Orland Park

Posted by Caring99148450 December 26, 2014
4.0

I did visit Lexington Health Care. They seemed clean, and the rooms were much bigger. It’s an old facility, but they had it decorated for Christmas. I met the administrator there. She was very welcoming, and she spent a lot of time with me.

Posted by John97371750 November 30, 2014

My mom was at Lexington Health Care maybe for about a month. They have a lot of things to do, and it has been a great experience for my mom.

Posted by Caring89544850 October 11, 2014
3.0

My mother is in rehabilitation at Lexington. She is memory-impaired, and they did have her on the first floor. Their care for her there was terrible. The staff was inadequate to deal with memory care. Their staff is caring, but they are understaffed. They're overworked. They do not have the time to give the patients the care that they need. I would say that if you were going to put a loved one into that facility, you better make sure that you'll have the time to be there to ensure that they're getting good care. The rooms were OK. It's more of a hospital-like environment there.

Posted by Sasha1345 July 26, 2011
4.0

This is a very clean facility. They watch the residents closely and have important services available on a regular basis. They have the beauty parlor, dentist and appropriate activities. Alzheimer's activity groups are divided by ability. The outdoor patio is also nice.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 145899

Health
2.0
Overall
3.0
Quality