3 Independent Living Communities in Richland County, SC
The average cost of independent living in Richland County is $1,850 per month. This is lower than the national median of $2,501. Cheaper nearby regions include Sumter with an average starting cost of $0.
To help you with your search, browse the 51 reviews below for independent living in Richland County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Richland County 4.3 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Sumter with an average rating of 4.2 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 20 families in Richland County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Richland County, call (855) 863-8283
Browse Independent Living by city: Independent Living in Columbia.
Other Senior Care in Richland County, SC
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Richland County, South Carolina
- Assisted Living in Richland County, South Carolina
- In-Home Care in Richland County, South Carolina
- Memory Care in Richland County, South Carolina
- Nursing Homes in Richland County, South Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Richland County, South Carolina
Independent Living near Richland County, SC
- Independent Living in Lexington County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in Sumter County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in Dorchester County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in York County, South Carolina
- Independent Living in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Spartanburg County, South Carolina
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Richland
Review of Forest Pines
I'm very satisfied with independent living here at Forest Pines. The staff members are very competent and they do their job. The grounds are fine. They have a dog walking path, and that's where my ... Read more
Review of The Waterford at Columbia
The Waterford at Columbia was wonderful and very clean. The rooms were big, and the dining room was beautiful. They had a covered patio in the back with a fence. The meal selections of the day look... Read more
Review of Forest Pines
Forest Pines was a really nice place, but it's too expensive. I was only there for about an hour. The manager was really nice. She stayed late so that we could get there because we had a bad storm,... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: ...
Q&A: Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
You're in good company if the thought of moving into an independent senior living community tempts you from time to time, but you dismiss it with the thought that it's out of your reach financially...
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/local/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options range from ...