Five Star Premier Residences of Dallas

5455 La Sierra Drive, Dallas, TX, 75231

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Five Star Premier Residences of Dallas

J.E. November 05, 2012

Five Star Premier Residences is pretty good. It's not the best, but pretty good. The staff is great. The location is great if you want to be near metropolitan city and not too far out. The main thing I like about them is they have a heated pool. It's not indoors, but it's heated. They don't charge extra for parking garage.

Although the price is a little stiff, but it did include everything. What I really, really like about the facility is the meals. Although, they call it a Five Star Premier, I would probably call it about three and a half to four star as far as the food itself and the service. The people are great, the food is very good, but it's just not quite up to par with some of the big hotels I've been. But I like everything about it.

jb33 December 07, 2011

This is truly a unique facility. It was an upscale Hyatt Hotel before it became Classic Residents and the facility itself is beautiful; a great alternative to the other more typical facilities in the area. The guests all have maid service, room service, a nice pool to relax at, work out room, computer room and they even have a beauty parlor.. which is a nice addition perk for the residents there.The rooms come with kitchenettes for cooking and there is also a chef who prepares fresh meals daily for the residents. I was very impressed with the friendliness of the staff and the fact that they have someone 24 hours at the front desk, should the residents need anything.Another great aspect is the home and wellness care option available for the residents to receive through a third party, if needed. There is a very comfortable and friendly feel at Classic Residents, and the guests are able to meet many new people and make long lasting friendships with other residents. The facility itself is very close to many great malls and other attractions in the area. I would highly recommend this place over others in the area.

chitchat November 17, 2011

My in-laws lived at Classic Residence for several years before they passed away. Overall we found the facility and their staff and services to be very good. For several years, they lived there independently, but then eventually needed some in-home health services. They used the in-home health agency that offices on site. The agency was especially helpful in working with the family members to coordinate care. The nutrition and quality of meals served in the dining room is very good.

Michael F. September 30, 2011

The Classic Residence facility is unlike any other elderly care facility that I have ever seen before. It was formerly a Hyatt Hotel - and it seemed to be operated in the same fashion as the Hyatt was that I stayed in about a year ago. The guests have maid service, a nice room, a pool, and they can call the front desk if anything is needed - and they are able to request assistance from 3rd party caregiving agencies when needed - to help them change, shower, etc. I highly recommend Classic Residence.

AshliC September 27, 2011

My journey today was to an independent living facility for seniors at it is like walking into a five star resort there is a parking garge for the residents that are mobile , they also have a valet parking and a driver that takes them to and from there destination . When you walk in there is a huge receptionist area,they are very friendly and professional. The facility has ten floors one thing that was intresting to me was that in front of the elevators was a display of some the residents art work that they have done in activties and they also had had a huge sitting area for residents and family members to talk next to the living room area was sort of like a hotel style open bar thats open to the resident and there famliy the bar lead into the opening to of the dining room. All of the residents that I saw were wearing a help necklace my tour guide explained to me that anytime one of the residents need any assistance they push the button for help, and notice that they had a Home Health agency on the fifth floor was told that there is always a nurse on duty that they offered all types of diffrent services to the residents that live there there. I also was told that they were every eco friendly they have a recyle room on every floor. Very beautiful court yard this were the residents bring there pets to mingle and play.also on every floor close to the elevators are posting of the activitesof the day and what floor that they would be located on,I think this was a wonderful facility one of the best that I have seen in the Dallas area upscale living for active seniors.

From Five Star Premier Residences of Dallas

Five Star Premier Residences of Dallas offers compassionate senior care in Dallas, TX. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Five Star Premier Residences of Dallas shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Dallas, TX.

Features of Five Star Premier Residences of Dallas