Five Star Premier Residences of Dallas

Reviews of Five Star Premier Residences of Dallas

4.7

September 30, 2011

By Michael F.

The Classic Residence facility is unlike any other elderly care facility that I have ever seen before. It was formerly a Hyatt Hotel - and it seemed to be operated in the same fashion as the Hyatt was that I stayed in about a year ago. The guests have maid service, a nice room, a pool, and they can call the front desk if anything is needed - and they are able to request assistance from 3rd party caregiving agencies when needed - to help them change, shower, etc. I highly recommend Classic Residence.

September 27, 2011

By AshliC

My journey today was to an independent living facility for seniors at it is like walking into a five star resort there is a parking garge for the residents that are mobile , they also have a valet parking and a driver that takes them to and from there destination . When you walk in there is a huge receptionist area,they are very friendly and professional. The facility has ten floors one thing that was intresting to me was that in front of the elevators was a display of some the residents art work that they have done in activties and they also had had a huge sitting area for residents and family members to talk next to the living room area was sort of like a hotel style open bar thats open to the resident and there famliy the bar lead into the opening to of the dining room. All of the residents that I saw were wearing a help necklace my tour guide explained to me that anytime one of the residents need any assistance they push the button for help, and notice that they had a Home Health agency on the fifth floor was told that there is always a nurse on duty that they offered all types of diffrent services to the residents that live there there. I also was told that they were every eco friendly they have a recyle room on every floor. Very beautiful court yard this were the residents bring there pets to mingle and play.also on every floor close to the elevators are posting of the activitesof the day and what floor that they would be located on,I think this was a wonderful facility one of the best that I have seen in the Dallas area upscale living for active seniors.

Photos of Five Star Premier Residences of Dallas

About Five Star Premier Residences of Dallas

Five Star Premier Residences of Dallas offers compassionate senior care in Dallas, TX. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Five Star Premier Residences of Dallas shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Dallas, TX.

Map of Five Star Premier Residences of Dallas