Glenridge on Palmer Ranch

7333 Scotland Way, Sarasota, FL, 34238
Claim Listing

Reviews of Glenridge on Palmer Ranch

Tallahassee Lassee August 14, 2012

The caregivers at the Glenridge where my mom and dad are at are so above and beyond the bar. The activities director Karen (Carroll Center skilled nursing) wrote the OSU alumni and told them my dad was a cheerleeder in th 50's and they sent all kinds of memorabilia, and a plaque! The speech therapist Jo wrote me my dad could really use the ipad to communciate since he has trouble communicating with everyone due to a hemmoragic stroke. Medicare will not pay for it because he is in skilled nursing but he was really computer savy before the stroke and does respond well to techology. I am so grateful my parents are at the Glenridge, it has enabled them to have satisfying quality of life no matter the physical, or mental state they are in.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Glenridge on Palmer Ranch

Glenridge on Palmer Ranch is a continuing care retirement community in Sarasota, FL that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Glenridge on Palmer Ranch for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Glenridge on Palmer Ranch