Top nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities:

Reviews of Glenridge on Palmer Ranch

Posted by Caring109063250 June 30, 2015

It is beautiful and very upscale, but there is a significant buy-in to get in. Everything was beautiful about Glenridge, but much more expensive than any place we had seen. My parents are quite elderly -- 88 and 89. It seems to be more of a place where you would want to get in when you're more like 70s and just plan on staying there for the rest of your life. There are independent apartments, and they have even standalone villas. For those folks that could be independent and have plenty of money, it's really good if they would want to make the commitment just to stay there from when they are still very active and independent and then progress to assisted when that time would come. Their activities are wonderful. They have a performing arts center where they bring in sometimes national talents to perform for their residents. They take them around. They have physical activities, yoga, swimming, field trips, and special dining. They are by far the nicest place we have seen. Their assisted living and memory care availability is limited as far as the number of units available, but they have a lot of land, and they are expanding.

Posted by Loving Couple August 27, 2013

Glenridge has a wide variety of flexible plans, which we find very interesting. We like this facility. It seems quite nice and very comprehensive. We know people in this community and we visited them. What I like best about The Glenridge is its overall impression. Also I like that they have lots of activities going on and that they offer convenient transportation and so forth.

Posted by Maggie11 August 25, 2013
4.0

The advantage of Glenridge was that it had a lot of living options. You could choose from probably a dozen different layouts. They had a main dining room. They had art classes and similar activities that others had. The disadvantage was that it was huge. It had like 365 residents. I would recommend them to others.

Posted by Tallahassee Lassee August 14, 2012

The caregivers at the Glenridge where my mom and dad are at are so above and beyond the bar. The activities director Karen (Carroll Center skilled nursing) wrote the OSU alumni and told them my dad was a cheerleeder in th 50's and they sent all kinds of memorabilia, and a plaque! The speech therapist Jo wrote me my dad could really use the ipad to communciate since he has trouble communicating with everyone due to a hemmoragic stroke. Medicare will not pay for it because he is in skilled nursing but he was really computer savy before the stroke and does respond well to techology. I am so grateful my parents are at the Glenridge, it has enabled them to have satisfying quality of life no matter the physical, or mental state they are in.

Location of Glenridge on Palmer Ranch