Reviews of Famiglia Amore
No Reviews Yet!
About Famiglia Amore
We strive to give our residents the freedom to make their own decisions in our home, while still keeping them on a healthy and active daily routine.
- We are caregiver owned and operated
- Caregivers highly trained
- Our residents enjoy many activities and games.
- Our assisted living home makes you feel right at home.
- We encourage and assist in healthy lifestyles.
- 8 Resident, Maximum.
- Company owners have an open door policy.
- We welcome all lifestyles, genders, and religious beliefs.
- Alzheimer and dementia are welcome.
- Home cooked meals every day (residents participate in the weekly menu plan)
- No rigorous eating or sleeping schedule.
- Famiglia Amore is not a facility, we are a residential family home.
- Spacious kitchen, dining, living & yard areas.
- Wake up to the smell of coffee and tea.
- Three full meals and snacks in between (search for Menu on website)
- Our Tucson Assisted Living Home is unlike big facilities, and makes you feel at home.
- Computer on-site, free Wi-Fi Internet, Cable T.V., Netflix •Movies & Wireless Phone.
- Weekly Public Library Requests.
- Breakfast-in-bed is acceptable.
- Peaceful and home-like environment.
- Always clean and sanitized.
- Centrally located near Park Place Mall, St. Joseph’s •Hospital and Fire Department.
- We can accommodate transportation and accompanying you to a doctor appointment when your family has a sudden schedule conflict.
What Makes Us Special
We provide 24/7 Supervision with all levels of care.
Photos of Famiglia Amore
Features of Famiglia Amore
- Minimum Rate: $2975/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Only Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Semi Private Rooms
- Resident Capacity: 8
- Minimum Age: 65
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: AL 9975H
Map of Famiglia Amore