Offers Assisted Living
Costs for Famiglia Amore
Cost of Assisted Living
Services and Amenities of Famiglia Amore
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Only Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Semi Private Rooms
- Minimum Age: 65
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: AL 9975H
About Famiglia Amore
We strive to give our residents the freedom to make their own decisions in our home, while still keeping them on a healthy and active daily routine.
- We are caregiver owned and operated
- Caregivers highly trained
- Our residents enjoy many activities and games.
- Our assisted living home makes you feel right at home.
- We encourage and assist in healthy lifestyles.
- 8 Resident, Maximum.
- Company owners have an open door policy.
- We welcome all lifestyles, genders, and religious beliefs.
- Alzheimer and dementia are welcome.
- Home cooked meals every day (residents participate in the weekly menu plan)
- No rigorous eating or sleeping schedule.
- Famiglia Amore is not a facility, we are a residential family home.
- Spacious kitchen, dining, living & yard areas.
- Wake up to the smell of coffee and tea.
- Three full meals and snacks in between (search for Menu on website)
- Our Tucson Assisted Living Home is unlike big facilities, and makes you feel at home.
- Computer on-site, free Wi-Fi Internet, Cable T.V., Netflix •Movies & Wireless Phone.
- Weekly Public Library Requests.
- Breakfast-in-bed is acceptable.
- Peaceful and home-like environment.
- Always clean and sanitized.
- Centrally located near Park Place Mall, St. Joseph’s •Hospital and Fire Department.
- We can accommodate transportation and accompanying you to a doctor appointment when your family has a sudden schedule conflict.
What Makes Us Special
We provide 24/7 Supervision with all levels of care.